• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
TS
Mattadvproject

Mattadvproject

Love that powder!
Industry Insider
Are tree wells an issue?

They were definitely there, I poked around and found a few. In that terrain, we could stay pretty close together and we had 3 guides (myself plus the lead and tail guide), so most times a guide was pretty close by.

TS
Mattadvproject

Mattadvproject

Love that powder!
Industry Insider
Ok, jumping ahead a little now since I'm hopefully leaving for Uzbekistan tomorrow. This will likely be the last video (unless I post the highlights reel I've been working on, but you'll have already have seen all of the clips in that one) as the skiing on the 14th wasn't great and we didn't ski for long.

Anyway, the 13th was an awesome day. We managed to get up high and ski some nice steep faces and explore some new trees. The snow on the big open faces was really nice, with about 4 inches of soft snow and mostly consistent snow for a lot of the run. The snow in the trees was really nice, perhaps the best of the trip for me, probably about 8 inches of soft and really consistent untouched snow. Lovely stuff!

Here's the highlights from day 5 of the skiing! Another awesome day.

- Matt

TS
Mattadvproject

Mattadvproject

Love that powder!
Industry Insider
I went ahead and edited together a quick highlights video from session 1 North Macedonia...... hope you like it. Will probably do the same thing for Uzbekistan and Georgia.....

- Matt

Sponsor

Staff online