• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2022 Rossignol Experience Teaser

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
We had a chance to get out on some of the new Rossignol Experience skis today. Tricia was on the new 82Ti and @Andy Mink and I traded off the mens' 82Ti, 86Ti and the 94mm Black Ops Escaper all at Deer Valley

Picking up the skis:
tempImageVHaDei.png

Saw these in the corner...shhh...
tempImageAnlCYa.png

Met up with some of the crew on the hill:
tempImagesNAtSP.png

Skis du jour:
tempImageTJLIPY.png

@Tricia with her Rossignol Jacket
tempImageWP4uXp.png
5872A478-0F48-44BD-9B64-95B33D35A28C.jpeg

EA814F28-049B-4BD1-A906-0F6AA6A751F1.jpeg

Me in my Rossi kit:
2454E9B8-C3AF-4B53-A67D-4FCC4EDDC292_1_201_a.jpeg
0B0AF71B-7EB0-41E0-A494-664EF66F32B6.jpeg

Simply, the new Experiences have the tight turn and tenacious grip of the first generation Experiences and the early rise and playfulness of the recent generation. The best balance of both skis. The 86Ti wowed everyone.

Attachments

• tempImageWaRSOC.png
    tempImageWaRSOC.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 32
  • tempImageAnlCYa.png
    tempImageAnlCYa.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 148
  • tempImageTJLIPY.png
    tempImageTJLIPY.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 3,081
  • tempImageAnlCYa.png
    tempImageAnlCYa.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 32
Last edited by a moderator:

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
The 94 is intriguing. The horsepower of the outgoing model, combined with a more forgiving, all-mountain rocker profile, perhaps?

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
The 94 is intriguing. The horsepower of the outgoing model, combined with a more forgiving, all-mountain rocker profile, perhaps?
I have to double check the catalog, I believe it is just a change in graphics (the only Black Ops to get this).

Marker

Making fresh tracks
Skier
So the old Experience 94 was put to pasture for the Escaper? I liked that better than the 88, which was fine, but just not as much fun as my new Legend X88.

I think my wife will like the 82 as she likes the edge grip of her old Temptations, but needs something better in the bumps and ungroomed. I think I've talked her into demoing some new skis! Which size do you recommend for 5'6", 120 lb and learning to ski the bumps?

JWMN

Getting off the lift
Skier
So the old Experience 94 was put to pasture for the Escaper? I liked that better than the 88, which was fine, but just not as much fun as my new Legend X88.
The old Experience 94 has been replaced by a new ski - the Experience 92. Online reviews say it has been improved, just as the E86 is an improvement over the E88.
I hope to try them both, as a wide carving ski to compliment my Black Ops 98. I had the E94 but sold it as the BO 98 has nearly the same carving ability and is more fun in soft snow/crud.

JWMN

Getting off the lift
Skier
I don't think I have ever seen a more enthusiastic review of skis, and I have watched many of their reviews. They really love the new E86 and they sure had fun on them. I can't wait to get on a pair.

BigSlick

Getting off the lift
Skier
I was checking out the data on https://soothski.com/ and they measured the current Exp88 at 86mm at the waist, and then I measured mine and low and behold they were just over 86mm. So, maybe Rossi isn’t really getting rid of the Exp88, but more accurately naming it. Lol.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I was checking out the data on https://soothski.com/ and they measured the current Exp88 at 86mm at the waist, and then I measured mine and low and behold they were just over 86mm. So, maybe Rossi isn’t really getting rid of the Exp88, but more accurately naming it. Lol.
What size Experience 88?

Fuller

Semi Local
Skier
I just replaced my old Exp 88's from 2014 with last year's model, now they've moved on to a new version! I'm always a few years behind the times I guess. I will say that for my type of skiing at Whitefish, last year's ski is probably a better fit. I really like the 20/21 version.

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
82ti comes in women's version? Lengths? I think I want to move to something different than my Nordica's for next season, something narrower for my all-mountain ski. Tossing around ideas.

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
82ti comes in women's version? Lengths? I think I want to move to something different than my Nordica's for next season, something narrower for my all-mountain ski. Tossing around ideas.
At the risk of getting my wrist slapped for bringing this up in a Rossi thread, I'd also be keeping an eye out for the Black Edition Wildcat/Wingman whose props were leaked by SkiTalk testers at Waterville.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January