• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2022 SkiTalk Giveaway 1: Peak Skis, Toko Vise and Ledlenser Lighting System--WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Peak-Skis-2022-Toko-Giveaways-SkiTalk-Contest-1080x1080.jpg

Welcome to the 2022 SkiTalk Giveaway season! We still feel like Oprah here...You win some skis...you win a CB Jacket.…you win a Ledlenser lighting system ... you win a TOKO Tuning kit ... etc ... etc... you win a car ... well, maybe not a car. This season, the contest series is sponsored in part by TOKO, who has donated thousands of dollars worth of cool tuning supplies so you have a chance to be faster than all of your skiing buddies out there.

In our first contest for this season, you can win your choice of any 2022 SkiTalk Testers' Choice winners from Peak Skis by Bode Miller. Peak is the new Bozeman based brand with skis designed by legend Bode Miller with his Keyhole Technology. Our first TOKO offering will be a Freeride Vise. Ledlenser will be offering their stellar H19R lighting system where you can read our review HERE.

CONTEST RULES
Winners will be chosen randomly through a number generator.
Only valid emails will be accepted; errors or typos will be not considered.
Emails may be shared between the hosting site and participating sponsors.
Winner‘s name may be used for promotion purposes.
Sorry, no substitution of prize items.

Contest ends on Tuesday, October 11, 2022, at 8:00 pm PST.
Value of item varies at prize level; shipping is included. No cash substitutes.
Winner will be announced on SkiTalk LIVE w/ Dan Egan on Wednesday 5:00 PM PST SkiTalk.com and will be notified via email at that time. The winner has 72 hours to claim the prize after notification; otherwise, a second winner will be chosen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yepow

Excuse me, I'm an intermediate
Skier
Man I could go for some keyholes!

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Early Christmas Time!

Yepow

Skier
I think I may be choosing the 88 for symmetry... quiver will then be 78/88/98/108 (after 2cm of grinding on the 110s)

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Winners will be announced on SkiTalk w/Dan Egan tomorrow, a new time, 5:00 EST/2:00 PST

Yepow

Skier
Dang it! You picked wrong, Phil!

Sponsor

Staff online