• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2022 SkiTalk Giveaway 3: Lusti CRW+95 Skis, Toko World Cup Ski Vise & Case and Ledlenser MH5 Light & Powercase -- WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Lusti-Skis-2022-Toko-Giveaways-SkiTalk-Contest-1080x1080.jpeg

Call us old fashioned, but we just like giving away stuff. For Week 3, we are partnering with Premier Skis and we will be offering up the Lusti CWR+ 95. Many may be thinking, “Who is Lusti and what is a CWR+ 95?" Lusti is a small boutique brand from the Czech Republic and is marketed in the US through Premier Skis, who also brings in Blossom. The CWR stands for Cross Wide Rocker, and this ski is just over 95mm in width. We were impressed with this model because it provides the feel of a Stockli SR95 with the shape and playfulness of a Fischer PM95, two really good skis. We are confident that whoever walks away with these will be very happy.

Of course, our title sponsor Toko is providing some awesome products, a World Cup Ski Vise along with a great Soft Wax Case which will be very useful. For those who spend time outdoors when the days get shorter, we have a Ledlenser MH5 headlamp and Powercase to brighten up your outings.

CONTEST RULES
Winners will be chosen randomly through a number generator.
Only valid emails will be accepted; errors or typos will be not considered.
Emails may be shared between the hosting site and participating sponsors.
Winner‘s name may be used for promotion purposes.
SkiTalk.com and Sponsors are not responsible for product lost or stolen in shipping.
Sorry, no substitution of prize items.

Contest ends on Tuesday, October 25, 2022, at 8:00 pm PST.
Value of item varies at prize level; shipping is included. No cash substitutes.
Winner will be announced in this thread on 10/26 SkiTalk LIVE w/Dan Egan and will be notified via email at that time. The winner has 72 hours to claim the prize after notification; otherwise, a second winner will be chosen.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
By the entries so far, I can tell there is some intrigue with the Lusti. I have a feeling this is going to be an exciting contest. The Soft Wax Box is a really cool carrying case for your waxing tools or whatever you might want to put in it.

PisteOff

Jeff
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Congratulations to all the winners and thank you to the sponsors and SkiTalk. @PisteOff we are looking forward to your review of the Lustis!
I just got a pair of the new revamped Endurance 98’s last year at the start of the season. I’m going to put the Lusti 95 up against the Renoun. Should be a fun matchup. I’ll have to write it up.

PisteOff

Jeff
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Will we see you and the skis in a pic, in true TXn fashion? Wranglers, ski boots, and the "Texas Suitcase"? Congratulations! just a little jealous.
Oh no, that won’t happen. I’m from Michigan. Been here just shy of 4 years on assignment and while there are a lot of things I like about Texas, I won’t be here much longer.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Oh no, that won’t happen. I’m from Michigan. Been here just shy of 4 years on assignment and while there are a lot of things I like about Texas, I won’t be here much longer.
He is fixin' to bust out on the first cattle truck he can.

Yo Momma

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Ahhh... Life is Good. Mild Vermont fall evening clearing Trails w/ SkiTalk... Uh!??! Wait... I meant..."Trees".... Yes Clearing Trees ...In my back yard! OH SHIT!@#%$& It's the Game Warden! Back Forty Po Po!!!!! Gotta RUN!!!! YIKES!:decisions:

Attachments

• 20221103_172153.jpg
    20221103_172153.jpg
    334.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Sponsor

Staff online