• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2022 SkiTalk Giveaway 5: Rossignol Sender or Rallybird, Toko Core Tuning Kit & Hat, Revo Bode Miller Goggles--WINNERS ANNOUNCED !!

Teppaz

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
The rooster symbol is related to Rossignol's heritage as a French brand (the rooster is on the national soccer and rugby teams' jerseys for example, and on the French ski team's logo). "Iconic rooster logo," it says on the Rossi website!
At least now, I don't think Rossi is officially supplying the French ski team (though of course many racers are individually with the brand, most notably Tessa Worley). The race suits are made by Colmar, an Italian brand.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I kinda think of the rooster as my Rallybird! It sure rallies for me on a storm day.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
C8183393-6664-4453-AFBA-4D6F090D5417.JPG

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Technical query is the 118 a Sender or just a BlackOps model this year under Rossi's nomenclature carousel?

regardless you can put me down for the 112 or 118 if you want to start pricing shipping ;)
The BlackOps are not a part of this contest.
This coming year, the Sender series is separate from the BlackOps

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Of course. (I would be using the roll-eyes emoji here if I didn't have an active entry in the contest.)

fatbob

Not responding
Skier
It was just your copy mentioned 118 and AIUI Rossi have not got the Sender name on that model?

In2h2o

Out on the slopes
Skier
Thank you Rossignol, Skitalk, @Tricia and @Philpug!!!!!
WOW! I never win anything and was actually wondering if a late or early entry was the way to go -- now I can't remember what I did lol.
Apparently "All you have to do is enter" .......

Will have to take some time to think about what ski to select, will certainly get some help from Tricia and Phil :)
Thank you again - what a wonderful surprise !!!

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I wanted to chime in that it was a great "ski talk" last night. Interesting on how everyone tests skis and what they are looking for.
Thank you. It was really fun and what's really crazy is that many of out testers are scattered all over the country so they haven't all had a chance to meet. Last night was a first time meeting (virtually) for most and they really enjoyed the engagement.

Sponsor

Staff online