• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2022 SkiTalk Giveaway 5: Rossignol Sender or Rallybird, Toko Core Tuning Kit & Hat, Revo Bode Miller Goggles--WINNERS ANNOUNCED !!

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Rossignol-Sender-Rallybird-Skis-2022-Toko-Giveaways-SkiTalk-Contest-1080x1080.jpeg

Week 5... we are keeping it going. You will have a choice of Rossignol's Senders or Rallybirds, anywhere from 90mm underfoot to 118. The world is your oyster in that you can choose from a great selection of men's and women's options. Of course Toko is included here with their Core Tuning Kit and an additional hat. Lastly, Revo, a leader in optics, is offering up a signature pair of their Bode Miller goggles.

CONTEST RULES
Winners will be chosen randomly through a number generator.
Only valid emails will be accepted; errors or typos will be not considered.
Emails may be shared between the hosting site and participating sponsors.
Winner‘s name may be used for promotion purposes.
SkiTalk.com and Sponsors are not responsible for product lost or stolen in shipping.
Sorry, no substitution of prize items.

Contest ends on Tuesday, November 8, 2022, at 8:00 pm PST.
Value of item varies at prize level; shipping is included. No cash substitutes.
Winner will be announced in this thread on 11/9/22 SkiTalk LIVE w/Dan Egan and will be notified via email at that time. The winner has 72 hours to claim the prize after notification; otherwise, a second winner will be chosen.

The Winners will be announced on SKiTalk LIVE with Dan Egan on 11/9 where we will have an in-house panel of SkiTalk.com's ski testers!

Mannnos

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Loving these giveaways! Getting super stoked for the season ahead!

fatbob

Not responding
Skier
Technical query is the 118 a Sender or just a BlackOps model this year under Rossi's nomenclature carousel?

regardless you can put me down for the 112 or 118 if you want to start pricing shipping ;)

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

Teppaz

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
C'mon Snake eyes ... momma needs a fat ski!
A RallyBird would go nicely along side the Experience. :D
They would look so good next to each other. Plus I'm French like Rossi, and I love how they've been doubling down and making our national rooster bigger and bigger on everything!

Teppaz

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Yeah, if luck favored me again I’d go for the Rallybird 90 or the Sender 94.

Teppaz

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Totally not getting that reference! The association rooster/France goes back to ancient Rome because in Latin it's the same word for Gaul and rooster.

slowrider

Trencher
Skier
Totally not getting that reference! The association rooster/France goes back to ancient Rome because in Latin it's the same word for Gaul and rooster.
Rossignol means Nightingale in French.

fatbob

Not responding
Skier
I thought the rooster symbol came from some sort of supply to the French ski team etc and the name Rossignol, which if I'm not mistaken is shared with a brand of French toilet paper is unrelated.

Sponsor