• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2022 SkiTalk Giveaway 7: Liberty Evolv 90, Toko T14 Iron & Waxes, Kulkea Thermal Trekker and Kantaja Ski Bag. -- WINNERS ANNOUNCED !!

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Liberty-Skis-2022-Toko-Giveaways-SkiTalk-Contest-1080x1080.jpg

Yeah, we did the "Give me Liberty" schtick already, so no need to go back there; we are Evolv-ing. As you can see, we would never pass up a pun. Sooo, this week we have the winner's choice of a Liberty Evolv 90 in men's or women's model, Toko's T14 iron and some waxes, and a killer Kulkea collection of a Thermal Trekker and Kantaja Double Roller Ski bag! But wait, there is more! Each winner will also get a set of Masterfit Drop-In insoles!

CONTEST RULES Winners will be chosen randomly through a number generator. Only valid emails will be accepted; errors or typos will not be considered. Emails may be shared between the hosting site and participating sponsors. Winner's name may be used for promotion purposes. Sorry, no substitution of prize items. Contest ends on Tuesday, November 22 2022, at 8:00 pm PST. Value of item varies at prize level, shipping is included. No cash substitutes. Winner will be announced on our website SkiTalk.com on November 23, 5:00pm PST and will be notified via email at that time. Winner will also be announced on our website and Facebook page. The winner has 72 hours to claim the prize after notification; otherwise, a second winner will be chosen. SkiTalk.com or Sponsors are not responsible for product lost or stolen in shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
That @KULKEA set up would be a great prize for someone traveling to the Gathering.
:popcorn:

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier
That @KULKEA set up would be a great prize for someone traveling to the Gathering.
:popcorn:
The Kulkea set up was my primary motivation for entering.... DH could use one of his own!

Lorenzzo

Be The Snow
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I have a Kulkea heated bag and frankly it's disconcerting. It shows no visible wear after three years of substantial use. How can that be? The thing still looks brand new. I'm almost tempted to drag it behind my car to see if anything happens to it.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I have a Kulkea heated bag and frankly it's disconcerting. It shows no visible wear after three years of substantial use. How can that be? The thing still looks brand new. I'm almost tempted to drag it behind my car to see if anything happens to it.
They are bomber. I finally had to put some Shoe Goo on the bottom corners of mine to cover some scuffs. I'm estimating 250 days minimum on the bag.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
The corners show nothing on mine. In a house fire:

1. Cat
2. Lange RS130s
3. Stocklis
4. Kulkea
5. GF
6. Theragun
7. 1983 Chateau Margaux
8. Audio Equipment
9. Snake River Farms
10. Nespresso machine
#5 is not going to be happy about that. But the truth hurts sometimes I suppose. :ogbiggrin:

Lorenzzo

Be The Snow
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
#5 is not going to be happy about that. But the truth hurts sometimes I suppose. :ogbiggrin:
I showed her and she’s not. I explained that she’s the only thing on the list that can walk out on its own. It would take more than a fire to get the cat to move these days.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
He's not really that fond of Nespresso?

IMO the real evac trick here is to train the cat to sleep in the Kulkea bag. Should be doable if its heated, but then the Langes are problematic. :D
The cat can go in the middle compartment and the boots on the outside.
Problem solved.

Jwrags

Aka pwdrhnd
Skier
Truthfully, I think I would rather win the third place prize in this giveaway. If I don’t win, are there any discount codes floating around for SkiTalk people to purchase a thermal bag?

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Truthfully, I think I would rather win the third place prize in this giveaway. If I don’t win, are there any discount codes floating around for SkiTalk people to purchase a thermal bag?
They have given a discount code in the past but I'm not sure how readily they will be doing that with the supply chain issues.
We'll check.
@KULKEA

Sponsor