• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2022 SkiTalk Giveaway 8: Tyrolia Protector PR13 Bindings, Toko Liquid Paraffin Kit and Dan Egan's 30 Years in a White Haze--WINNERS ANNOUNCED !!

David

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
Skier
Any recommendations for skis to go with what I already have? I really don't have a need but now I have the itch! Current skis below, based in MI but get west at least 2 times a season.

Head iRally (77) - 177cm
Stockli SR88 (88) - 186cm
Nordica Free (104) - 186cm

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Any recommendations for skis to go with what I already have? I really don't have a need but now I have the itch! Current skis below, based in MI but get west at least 2 times a season.

Head iRally (77) - 177cm
Stockli SR88 (88) - 186cm
Nordica Free (104) - 186cm
I see a big gap between 88 and 104. Rossi Sender 94Ti? Lusti CWR+95? @Premier Skis is doing $$ off right now making the Lusti an even better deal.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
One of my short list skis is Stockli SR95 but would I really find it useful between the 88 & 104?
You need to put the bindings somewhere...

I'd put the Lusti up against the SR95 and save a bundle. Hopefully we'll be able to get a Cage Match between the two.

David

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
Skier
You need to put the bindings somewhere...

I'd put the Lusti up against the SR95 and save a bundle. Hopefully we'll be able to get a Cage Match between the two.
I've never heard of Lusti before so I'll have to look them up. I also may have a connection to a deal on the Stockli's otherwise I can't afford that much for skis!

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I've never heard of Lusti before so I'll have to look them up.
read the review here...

add in this discount...

Trust us, have we steared you wrong yet? :)

Sponsor