• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2022 SkiTalk Giveaway 9: Dynastar Skis, Toko Vise & Case and Ledlenser Headlamp and Charger--WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Dynastar-Skis-2022-Toko-Giveaways-SkiTalk-Contest-1080x1080.jpg

Welcome to the last Giveaway of the year! Will this week be your lucky week? Is your name in the stars...the Dyna-stars? If you do win, you have some great Dynastar options in the M-Free, M-Pro, and E-Pro. Not sure which ones you will want? Check out our reviews, including our YouTube videos.

The Toko kit is an awesome selection which includes the Coaches Pack, World Cup Vise, Fanny Pack and a Wax Kit. Talk about ending with a bang! The Ledlenser Headlamp Kit and Charger is something that everyone should have, and one more lucky person will.

CONTEST RULES Winners will be chosen randomly through a number generator. Only valid emails will be accepted; errors or typos will not be considered. Emails may be shared between the hosting site and participating sponsors. Winner's name may be used for promotion purposes. Sorry, no substitution of prize items. Contest ends on Tuesday, December 8 2022, at 8:00 pm PST. Value of item varies at prize level, shipping is included. No cash substitutes. Winner will be announced on our website SkiTalk.com on December 9, 5:00pm PST and will be notified via email at that time. Winner will also be announced on our website and Facebook page. The winner has 72 hours to claim the prize after notification; otherwise, a second winner will be chosen. SkiTalk.com or Sponsors are not responsible for product lost or stolen in shipping.

EG-NJ

Putting on skis
Skier
View attachment 184625

Welcome to the last Giveaway of the year! Will this week be your lucky week? Is your name in the stars...the Dyna-stars? If you do win, you have some great Dynastar options in the M-Free, M-Pro, and E-Pro. Not sure which ones you will want? Check out our reviews, including our YouTube videos.

The Toko kit is an awesome selection which includes the Coaches Pack, World Cup Vise, Fanny Pack and a Wax Kit. Talk about ending with a bang! The Ledlenser Headlamp Kit and Charger is something that everyone should have, and one more lucky person will.

CONTEST RULES Winners will be chosen randomly through a number generator. Only valid emails will be accepted; errors or typos will not be considered. Emails may be shared between the hosting site and participating sponsors. Winner's name may be used for promotion purposes. Sorry, no substitution of prize items. Contest ends on Tuesday, December 8 2022, at 8:00 pm PST. Value of item varies at prize level, shipping is included. No cash substitutes. Winner will be announced on our website SkiTalk.com on December 9, 5:00pm PST and will be notified via email at that time. Winner will also be announced on our website and Facebook page. The winner has 72 hours to claim the prize after notification; otherwise, a second winner will be chosen. SkiTalk.com or Sponsors are not responsible for product lost or stolen in shipping.
I haven't received a notification email yet so I'm not exactly sure how to claim my prize (LEDLENSER MH5/Powercase). If you need any further info, please don't hesitate to contact me via private message or email address on file. I rarely win anything so thanks again for this great prize. EG-NJ

Sponsor

Staff online