• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold 2022 stockli laser ar

Jeronimo

Out on the slopes
Skier
Damn, seriously?? You guys are really trying to blow my budget this season. Can you tell me more about the bindings? # of days on them or # of tunes? Any more pics? I would consider myself heavily interested

ARL67

Invisible Airwaves Crackle With Life
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Looks like Marker XComp 12 on a Piston Plate - very tempting !
( not sure if it is GW compatible )

ARL67

Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
OP, can you provide the tuning specs for the base and edge angles. Also how many base grinds has this set had ?

TS
J

Jay

Booting up
Skier
1 base grind, I believe mike did same as my other skis which is 0.5 base, 3 edge.

ARL67

Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Thanks for the info.
Check your messages, hopefully we can do a deal unless someone else is already in the queue :thumb:.

James

Out There
Instructor
Structure/smucture. Pretty common here.
At least it’s flat. The tune is worth some money.

Phelmut

German for Northeasterner
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I just bought a new pair of Renoun 88s but would have jumped on these if i had seen them before. That being said, I'm excited about my Renoun purchase.

ARL67

Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Yup coming to me. I wasn’t exactly quick on the trigger and surprised I was first in line. Just waiting on a PP invoice from OP and then we are good.

However I won’t get on them until next season as I’m having them shipped to my pal in Connecticut and he won’t be up for a visit until after ski season.

Jeronimo

Out on the slopes
Skier
Yup coming to me. I wasn’t exactly quick on the trigger and surprised I was first in line. Just waiting on a PP invoice from OP and then we are good.

However I won’t get on them until next season as I’m having them shipped to my pal in Connecticut and he won’t be up for a visit until after ski season.
You bastard.

James

Out There
Instructor

You near Montreal?

Dougb

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter

That’s funny my address is California, not Connecticut. Must’ve been a typo on your part.

Sponsor

Staff online