• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold 2022 stockli laser ar

ARL67

Invisible Airwaves Crackle With Life
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
^^^ nice try :ogbiggrin:
( I'm an hour drive west of Toronto )

With such a unique binding option, again, really surprised they didn't go within the first few hours / day. I watched for 12 hours, but saw them not marked Pending or SOLD, so threw my hat into the ring and came out on top -> as he sings to himself "Eye Of The Tiger" LOL !

Last edited:

Jeronimo

Out on the slopes
Skier
^^^ nice try :ogbiggrin:

With such a unique binding option, again, really surprised they didn't go within the first few hours / day. I watched for 12 hours, but saw them not marked Pending or SOLD, so threw my hat into the ring and came out on top -> as he sings to himself "Eye Of The Tiger" LOL !
I think I would have beat you to the punch but the binding was the big "eh" factor for me. The ski is exactly what I was after, but I want a more freeride-ish binding like pivots on them. I actually have the previous gen AR but in a 182 length which in hindsight I wish I hadn't gone that long. I like the shorter turny-er ski.

ARL67

Invisible Airwaves Crackle With Life
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I suspect the piston plate setup will have stiffened the ski too much to my liking, but at $650 $US shipped, it is a no-brainer to give it a try.

FYI: Up here in Canada, Stockli Montero are now $2025 $C + our 13% tax = about $2300 $C all-in. At most, Stockli might go on sale for 20% off, but never as low as the 30-40%. I have $900 $C into these AR, so no complaints to give them a whirl. :thumb:

James

Out There
Instructor
Ah too bad…
I was going to offer to drive them up to Montreal in March. After say a day of testing just to make sure they behave in the car.
Toronto’s a bit far.
Did drive to Muskoka and back once. Beautiful.