• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2022 TOKO Tuning Supplies

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Toko.jpeg
Toko Ski Vise World Cup
World Cup proven fixation device for securing alpine skis. The height of the two external surfaces can be adjusted and in addition to the 90° angle setting can be set at 60° for edge preparation. Wider skis can be fixated by clamping the bindings. Includes 2 ski stopper holders.

Toko Base Performance Liquid Paraffin Kit
Kit contains all of the essentials for waxing. 1 each of Base Performance Liquid Paraffin Yellow, Red, and Blue, a Base Performance Hot Wax Blue 120g, and a Yellow Liquid Paraffin Polishing Brush all in a high quality cordura zippered bag.

DISCOUNT CODE: SKITALKHOLIDAYTOKO - yields 30% on everything except for clearance items which are already quite discounted. This discount is good November 18 through January 20.

mikes781

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Thanks for the discount. Needed a brass brush and have been wanting to try the liquid wax so I ordered the kit. :thumb:

SpeedyKevin

Out on the slopes
Skier
Bought a bunch of stuff but USPS likely delivered it to the wrong address :doh: Having to resolve it all through USPS as the order was drop shipped so Toko hasn't been able to help me much there :/

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Bought a bunch of stuff but USPS likely delivered it to the wrong address :doh: Having to resolve it all through USPS as the order was drop shipped so Toko hasn't been able to help me much there :/

All I can say is that I feel your pain. Our parcel service sometimes feels like a game show -- you spin a dial and hope for success.

Or at least that it has ended up at a kind-hearted neighbor!

It is no mystery to me as to why UPS and FedEx have done so well.

Sponsor

Staff online