• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2023/2024 How many days so far?

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
1700452727642.png

Mt. Rose

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
Planning for day 4 this weekend. Maybe stratton on Friday. Bromley opens saturday so going to try to get there. We have 5pm dinner plans in new hampshire but we need to turn in our paperwork for working for the season so want to try to get a couple laps in. I need to renew my mug at the wild board so would like to bring a pair of skis to the shed and have a pint at least.

4aprice

Out on the slopes
Skier
Just back from 1st trip of the season, Thanksgiving in Colorado.
so

1 Big Snow in September
1 Big Snow in October
After much thought I'm going to count them

Nov 18 Copper
Nov 20 Copper
Nov 22 Eldora
Nov 24 Copper.

Now comes my dilemma. I'm back on the east coast till March. Camelback my local home mountain has announced an Opening date of like December 17th. Blue Mountain may or may not be able to get open earlier. New York and New England aren't open enough to make the travel worth it. Want to keep it going and thus (and this is why I want count Big Snow) May hit the ramp a couple more times here in December before the local mountains get rolling.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Just back from 1st trip of the season, Thanksgiving in Colorado.
so

1 Big Snow in September
1 Big Snow in October
After much thought I'm going to count them

Nov 18 Copper
Nov 20 Copper
Nov 22 Eldora
Nov 24 Copper.

Now comes my dilemma. I'm back on the east coast till March. Camelback my local home mountain has announced an Opening date of like December 17th. Blue Mountain may or may not be able to get open earlier. New York and New England aren't open enough to make the travel worth it. Want to keep it going and thus (and this is why I want count Big Snow) May hit the ramp a couple more times here in December before the local mountains get rolling.
I want to get to ether Big Snow or Blue Mountain for day 1 in December before Christmas. If you want a meet up send me a Private Message and maybe we can figure it out.

Sponsor

Staff online