• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Cage Match Comparison 2023 Dynastar M-Pro 99 vs 2023 Dynastar M-Free 99

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Screen Shot 2022-07-25 at 11.22.15 AM.png

Here is an updated video edition of a Sibling Rivalry Cage Match we did last year with these two Dynastar's.

Updated from last year ....
I love a good sibling rivalry. In this Cage Match we are going to compare two 2023 Dynastars: the M-Pro 99 and the M-Free 99. Why does a brand create two skis that on the surface, might seem similar? Well, it isn't to offer two similar width skis with different personalities, and, in Dynastar’s case, the M-Pro 99 and M-Free 99 are indeed very different siblings.
  • Why choose the Dynastar M-Pro 99: You tend to want to make medium to longer radius turns and you like to charge.
  • Why choose the Dynastar M-Free 99: You are a skier who dances with the mountain but lets the mountain lead.
  • Insider tip: Black & gold graphics on both skis? This is why Dynastar offers the Pivot 15 in Gold. And yes, the 95 mm brake will work on either of these 99 mm offerings.

DerKommissar

Getting on the lift
Skier
Any chance you all are going to get on the new M-pro 85? I demoed the outgoing 84 last season and was surprised to like it as much as I did. I'd love to see a comparison between the two.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Any chance you all are going to get on the new M-pro 85? I demoed the outgoing 84 last season and was surprised to like it as much as I did. I'd love to see a comparison between the two.

Sponsor

Staff online