• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Cage Match Comparison 2023 Fischer RC4 The Curv GT vs 2023 Head Supershape e-Rally

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

SkiTalk-Cage-Match-2023-Fischer-RC4-Head-Supershape-Pugliese.jpg

For 2023 we have taken to video form for our acclaimed Cage Match Comparisons. We feel this format lends itself better than just the written word when comparing a couple of skis.

Between these two heavyweights in the upper 70 to 80mm category there isn't a bad choice from which to choose, so watch, listen and learn as @Winks and I compare and contrast the RC4 Curv GT and Supershape e-Rally and see which of these two skis’ characteristics fit what you are looking for in a ski.
  • Why choose the Fischer The Curv GT: You are looking for refinement and a bit of versatility of the condition get adverse.​
  • Why choose the Head Supershape e-Rally: You like to turn and turn a lot and prefer a ski that is very active on the snow.​
  • Insider tip: With the Head, step up to the Protector binding. For the Fischer, as your shop about upgrading to the new binding.​

Last edited by a moderator:

RickyG

Faction Fan
Contributor
Phil:
Has the Knee Binding stopped shipping bindings? What do you mean by "bi-lateral"? Would that possibly mean the heal releases both to the inside and the out side of the leg? Doesn't the Knee binding do the same? Please elucidate...thank you!

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Phil:
Has the Knee Binding stopped shipping bindings? What do you mean by "bi-lateral"? Would that possibly mean the heal releases both to the inside and the out side of the leg? Doesn't the Knee binding do the same? Please elucidate...thank you!
Knee is still producing and shipping. The Kneebinding is only released laterally one way wich also requires your to have a left/right specific ski, the Tyrolia does not.

Dougb

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I hadn’t thought about the tip on the Fischer until I watched this video. And as a dad I of course appreciated the Stiller joke!

Sponsor

Staff online

• Dwight
    Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid