• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2023 National Gathering UT Snowbasin Day (Feb 28) Roll Call and Discussion

teejaywhy

Retired Eccentric
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter

ZionPow

Making fresh tracks
Skier
@ZionPow - Will be working at Snowbasin Feb 28. I can meet up and make a few runs. I also can do a back lot tour of ski patrol facilities and protocols to include, dispatch, medical equipment and protocol, avalanche mitigation, avy dogs, weather stations and forecasting. Most people find my ski patrol tours interesting if they are not familiar with operations.

teejaywhy

Retired Eccentric
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I'm staying in the Midvale-Ft. Union area and have a crew-cab pickup truck and don't mind sharing the ride if the meet-up logistics can be arranged.

TS
AmyPJ

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
@ZionPow - Will be working at Snowbasin Feb 28. I can meet up and make a few runs. I also can do a back lot tour of ski patrol facilities and protocols to include, dispatch, medical equipment and protocol, avalanche mitigation, avy dogs, weather stations and forecasting. Most people find my ski patrol tours interesting if they are not familiar with operations.
This would be awesome! Count me in! Can we set a time, or will it be dependent on avy control that day?

bbinder

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
What about your better half?
Unfortunately, she will be back in Boston. She has a doctor appointment that is time sensitive for that week. I will try to represent as well as I can.

Sponsor

Staff online