• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2023 New England Gathering Discussion (March 24 - 26, Sugarloaf / Saddleback)

ilovepugs

The human form of the 100 emoji
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I usually have a good and reliable dog sitter to avoid these situations. But he’s housesitting for two weeks while DH and I travel starting next week, and then closing on a new house the week before NEG. I don’t want to ask him to sit the week after he’s closed because he’s buying a hoarder house and undoubtedly will be urgently working to burn all the trash that they will leave behind after closing (it was the only way he could outcompete the cash buyers in VT in his price bracket).

TS
Tony S

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Are YOU going to be there?
If I am it would just be for a day trip. Lots of factors would inform that, notably including weather. AND I would make you ski Muleskinner! On the other hand if @aveski were there too you'd have a nice person to ski with.

ilovepugs

The human form of the 100 emoji
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
If I am it would just be for a day trip. Lots of factors would inform that, notably including weather. AND I would make you ski Muleskinner! On the other hand if @aveski were there too you'd have a nice person to ski with.
Maybe I’ll invite myself to stay with @lisamamot and do a Saturday at Saddleback and Sunday at Sunday River. Lol.

TS
Tony S

Tony S

Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Maybe I’ll invite myself to stay with @lisamamot and do a Saturday at Saddleback and Sunday at Sunday River. Lol.
Great plan. Note: only a couple of trails at Saddleback attract flappers. Kind of like MRG. So you'll feel right at home. @lisamamot come on down!

aveski

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I'll be at Saddleback, hopefully storm skiing, this coming Thursday. Muleskinner is one of my favorite trails.

TS
Tony S

Tony S

Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I'll be at Saddleback, hopefully storm skiing, this coming Thursday. Muleskinner is one of my favorite trails.
Yeah, report is looking good! Working folks gotta work, though. In any case the base is growing.

Screenshot_20230221-192623.png

aveski

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I like OpenSnow's optimism, but as a native Mainer, I'll be happy with whatever we get.
Screenshot_20230221-204117.png

TheArchitect

Working to improve all the time
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Fiddlesticks. DH’s work schedule just came out for March. I have to stay home to care for our hounds of heck because he’s scheduled to work a 28 hour shift the Saturday/Sunday of the gathering. Blah.

Sorry to hear it. Perhaps next time.

I was splitting the Saddleback 4 pack with @ilovepugs so if anyone is looking for 2 tickets let me know. I think it was $200 for the 4 pack so $100 for the 2.

James

Out There
Instructor
Wait, when is this thing? If people are bailing, it means we're getting closer.

Sponsor