• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2023 New England Gathering Roll Call for Group Dinner

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Note that I did not title this thread ".. Group Dinner Roll Call"

Our plan is to be at Sugarloaf on Saturday. With this in mind I have made a provisional dinner reservation for 6:00pm on Saturday March 25 at the Coplin Dinner House in Stratton, Maine. Currently the reservation is for 12 people. Not sure whether they can take more. No doubt they can take fewer, given some notice. Saturday is presumably a big night for them, so I would like to not jerk them around too much. Therefore I am taking names here for people who want in on this optional social event. There will be a cutoff for submissions at some point so I can give the good people at the restaurant a final number.

1. @Tony S

ScottB

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Note that I did not title this thread ".. Group Dinner Roll Call"

Our plan is to be at Sugarloaf on Saturday. With this in mind I have made a provisional dinner reservation for 6:00pm on Saturday March 25 at the Coplin Dinner House in Stratton, Maine. Currently the reservation is for 12 people. Not sure whether they can take more. No doubt they can take fewer, given some notice. Saturday is presumably a big night for them, so I would like to not jerk them around too much. Therefore I am taking names here for people who want in on this optional social event. There will be a cutoff for submissions at some point so I can give the good people at the restaurant a final number.

1. @Tony S
  2. @ScottB

ScottB

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter

I am taking myself off the list. I am coming for the gathering with my wife and son and we are staying with friends at Sugarloaf. We might join the group for dinner (TBD), but if we come there would be 5 of us and we will make our own reservations.

Looking forward to some good skiing and company. I met and skied with @DebbieSue and @Marker at K ton last Thursday who will both be there too.

Sponsor