Comparison Review 2023 Salomon/Atomic/Armada Bindings

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
The big difference between the Strive and the Warden seems to be in the demo binding heights: the Strive demo is at the same height as the fixed Strive that most folks would end up with, while the Warden demo is higher than the fixed, meaning that when you demo things won't necessarily feel the same as what you end up with if you buy.
And since we are talking demos, the Warden demo is still in the line and where the Strive is Gripwalk, the Warden demo is MultiNorm.

ski otter 2

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Now that you mention it, the Warden demo MNC: it must have three different toe positions that effect the height and toe-heel ramp angle, delta or whatever it's called, for Alpine, grip walk and touring maybe. I'd always be using the Alpine, not the other two. So would the heights in that great chart above, 27 toe and 30.5 heel, for the Warden MNC be for the Alpine as a starting point, or for the GripWalk? And how would it change in height from one to another? If I know I'm using just the Alpine, would the given numbers and angle hold? (Thanks in advance.)