• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2023 Stöckli Laser WRT Pro

double you

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
I am an advanced/expert skier (30 years experience) 85kg/188lbs length 176cm/53.64 feet.

What length do you advise me? would the ski like to ski in different turn radiuses.

Thanks for your answer..

slidingmike

Going downhill fast...
Skier

Zaskey

Booting up
Skier
Just picked up a pair of the WRT pros, 180cm, WRT 12. I'm very happy with them. Background on me, I'm 210lbs and 5'10, grew up ski racing but only until high school so I would classify myself as an advanced skier. I've owned and skied lots of skis, the most comparable being Racetiger GS and SL, Volkl Deacon 78s, Kastle MX83 and MX89. The WRT pros are very smooth as others have said. They are definitely happy in both slalom and GS turns. They get a little squirrelly around 50mph but I got these with the intention of working on my form and having a fun front side ski. I kept the standard tune from Stockli that they come with, I did not de-tune the tips or tails. Edge hold on ice is excellent, and they love a high edge angle. They do tell you if you are too far in the back seat, the tails are firm and sensitive but very locked in to the snow. I don't think anyone with racing or carving experience should be scared of trying these skis. They are very manageable at all speeds, just have to stay forward on them. Conditions on my first day out with these were hard pack/icy melt/freeze man made snow with a bit of loose choppy snow that had been skied off through the day. They prefer the harder snow for sure, I wouldn't bring these up for mashed potato spring skiing. Bottom line, I’m really impressed! No ski is worth this price but at least these feel incredibly high quality and I expect they’ll hold up for years to come.

Sponsor