• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2023 Volkl Kendo 88

Kyle

Out on the slopes
Skier
Still love this ski! I am on the 184s at the factory line also.

This ski has me wanting to pick up a Mantra 102 but they must have sold well because they are pretty hard to find at an end of the season, "steal me", price.

BC.

NEPA ShopRat/Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I’m in Breck….regretting not bring my Kendos. I brought my Moment DW (cuz I haven’t skied them all year…and felt I had to at least ski them once.). I should of just brought the Kendos so they could claim to be my quiver of 1 for the 22-23’ season.

Stev

Orange Mocha Frappuccino
Skier
Still love this ski! I am on the 184s at the factory line also.

This ski has me wanting to pick up a Mantra 102 but they must have sold well because they are pretty hard to find at an end of the season, "steal me", price.
I also want to pick up a Mantra 102 at a sale price. I haven’t found any. I don’t see many people with this ski at resorts. I wonder if they didn’t make enough of them.

GregK

Skiing the powder
Skier
Canadian prices and they ship anywhere in North America. Latest 23 “easier off piste” version for $470 US.

Brian Finch

Privateer Skier @ www.SkiWithaGrimRipper.com
Industry Insider
Just to clarify & for review of the collective:

Recently picked up a Bonafide for next season & was between 177 / 17m & 183 / 18.5.

Went 183 as I wanted the 18.5 m in a 97mm ski. Just flexes / turns better. Got me thinking the 177cm Kendo @ 16m is way better suited as a 88mm ski than 184 / 17m.

17m / 184 is sorta no man’s land.

Thoughts

Brian Finch

Industry Insider
Quick update: since I would need to remount due to a larger boot now & seeing as I'd likely prefer the 177, I sold my Kendos off & got some thin zippier ;)

Brian Finch

Industry Insider
IMG_3851.jpeg

“New” NGT 2024 Kendo on the left & 2023 on the right. I will saw that not only do I like the new look, but also the reasonable price.

fundad77

Aspiring Ski Bum
Skier
I have the 2022 Kendo and love them but looking for a wider quiver mate with a similar feel. Had the Ripstick 106 and they were too soft, had the Enforcer 110 and they were too stiff and heavy. Looking for a 100+ goldilocks ski that is quick in the trees but can still hold an edge in the morning on groomers. I was thinking Stance 102 or Ranger 102 but have not been able to demo either. What do you suggest?

tromano

Goin' the way they're pointed...
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I have the 2022 Kendo and love them but looking for a wider quiver mate with a similar feel. Had the Ripstick 106 and they were too soft, had the Enforcer 110 and they were too stiff and heavy. Looking for a 100+ goldilocks ski that is quick in the trees but can still hold an edge in the morning on groomers. I was thinking Stance 102 or Ranger 102 but have not been able to demo either. What do you suggest?

Qst 106 is that ski for me. Rangers should work too.

Brian Finch

Industry Insider
Mantra 102?

Sponsor