• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2024 Gear, What's New and Hot!

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
2024-Ski-Gear-Preview-SkiTalk-Pugliese-Petersen-Slider.jpg

This thread is for the general discussion of the Article 2024 Gear, What's New and Hot!. Please add to the discussion here.

Giotto

Di Bondone
Skier
"Lange is abandoning their Dual Core RX collection for an all new Shadow"

oh no! Love my RX 130 LV. Perfect fit & features. Do I need to buy the entire available stock before Shadow hits the market?

mob1

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
I'm very interested to test the new Salomon Stance 90 later this spring. I demoed last year's version and I really liked it, but I found it was pretty hard on the legs for a full day of skiing. The new version seems to be a bit lighter so it might be an ideal ski for me (assuming the other changes didn't alter the ski completely).

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I am really lookig forward to getting on the Essential.

Brian Finch

Privateer Skier @ www.SkiWithaGrimRipper.com
Industry Insider
Have long had this thought that we can’t fix the snow & most of us ski on piste & mostly on weekends……

Rather interested in the new Lange Shadow especially since Dalbellos post Lupo/Krypton offerings are looking to be more budget models w wider, lesser modifiable features.

Just a thought.

silverback

Talking a lot about less and less
Skier
I am really lookig forward to getting on the Essential.
They are good looking but I’m skeptical. Like organic coffee beans…never taste as good as the regular ones. I’d also put a sticker over the recyclable logo. Too much virtue signaling. Good business move though. Probably the only one like it on the ski wall for those inclined. I’m not the target market.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
They are good looking but I’m skeptical. Like organic coffee beans…never taste as good as the regular ones. I’d also put a sticker over the recyclable logo. Too much virtue signaling. Good business move though. Probably the only one like it on the ski wall for those inclined. I’m not the target market.
Have you seen them in person? They are some beefy skis. Personally, If I was going after the tree hugging acorn eaters I would have used a Sender mold. ;)

AlexisLD

Getting off the lift
Skier
They are essentially skis with a lot of titanal in them. I haven't skied them, but if they ski as high-performance skis with metal in them I think Rossignol should push that a bit more in their marketing...

Skis for organic coffee beans drinker should have had another shape I think...

silverback

Talking a lot about less and less
Skier
Have you seen them in person? They are some beefy skis. Personally, If I was going after the tree hugging acorn eaters I would have used a Sender mold. ;)
Yes. I took that photo today!

They looked thin and flexy (like my Pescados) to me but I didn’t fondle or get too close to them. I like the shape. Reminds me of boutique carving skis like Bogners.

Last edited:
TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Yes. I took that photo today!

They looked thin and flexy (like my Pescados) to me but I didn’t fondle or get too close to them. I like the shape. Reminds me of boutique carving skis like Bogners.
Looks like DV. Probably Jake and the boys.