• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sponsored 2024 Rossignol Forza Collection and Forza 70 Review

https://www.skiessentials.com/

Viking9

Out on the slopes
Skier
So I just got off the phone with footloose and the 60 was the winner, it’s the one they are going to sell.
So in my earlier post I said I liked the front end of the 60 more than the 70 and it turns out it is easier to change turn types with the 60, not as locked in as the 70.
Actually I changed my mind and talked myself into the 70 because of the horsepower and tech, well I‘m going back to my first instincts and I’m going back to the more friendly, easier 60.
I think, maybe correctly or not that the guys from ski essentials,and I think they are both great, that being east coast skiers they are going to go with the more locked in feeling of the 70.
My FSR has to be an all mountain ski anyway,,,,,for me.

Sherman89

Booting up
Skier
After many years of race skis, most of the time on slalom skis I am looking for a longer wider ski but it must retain good a solid carving attitude at speed on the groomers and be able to handle trashy skied out 6-8" powder and the Rossi Forza 70+ has caught my eye. At 74 it's time to find a happy ski that does not require constant attention. Most of my skis are Head or Dynastar with 1 pair of Fischer cheater GS skis in the mix. I have not been on a Rossi in many years but would love to try a pair of the 70+ skis. &8 under foot is a very wide ski for me but with the huge shovel the ski may work for me. I would like to hear from skiers that have test flown this ski.

Tony Storaro

Glorified Tobogganer
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Weird ??
I don’t know, are you a Rossi Hater ?? ( not that there’s anything wrong with that )
I thought that everything about that Italian video was really cool.
Pretty girls , fast cars fast drivers , cool skis , alcohol , food .
Whos side are you on James ??
On a side note I hope that 84 wasn’t a nod to the evil Jeffery Hierlings.

Is that vid even real? I mean, did they really bring Max-effing-Biaggi in for a presentation of…ski? :geek: :geek: