• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2024 Taos Mini-Gathering Roll-call

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
This thread will serve as the roll call for the 2023 Taos Gathering. Please copy the list and add yourself in a post. And please keep discussion in the Gathering thread here:

Roll call:
  1. @dbostedo

PisteOff

Jeff
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I won’t be making it this year. I am flying to Florida Thursday morning for Kevin @ChunderBlunder s graduation ceremony and spending a few days with him before his PCS to McGuire next week.

TS
dbostedo

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
I won’t be making it this year. I am flying to Florida Thursday morning for Kevin @ChunderBlunder s graduation ceremony and spending a few days with him before his PCS to McGuire next week.
Catch you in Tahoe! Tell Kevin congratulations!

PisteOff

Jeff
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Catch you in Tahoe! Tell Kevin congratulations!
I will. Thank you. I hate missing the Taos trip. I skied so well over Christmas with my new ACL I was really looking forward to it. My priority is my son though and what he has accomplished the past year and a half in the Air Force demands my recognition. Have fun and I hope you guys get tons of snow.

VickiK

Out on the slopes
Skier
Transport Help?
My ride to Taos is likely stuck en route and won’t make our pickup rendezvous. Is anyone going to be in Albuquerque heading up there. I’m currently checked in at the airport Best Western.