• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2025 Bindings and the SkiTalk Influence.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
2025-Bindings-SkiTalk-Influence-Pugliese-Petersen-2.jpg

This thread is for the general discussion of the Article 2025 Bindings and the SkiTalk Influence.. Please add to the discussion here.

Tony Storaro

Glorified Tobogganer
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
You should be proud of yourselves. I am buying the new Pivots as soon as they are available and replacing my raw Pivot 15s.
Heck, Pivot 15 Forza are getting more and more popular even in our neck of the woods where skis generally fall into two categories: SL or GS.

The design of the Strives is also very nice, this should have been the colorway of the WRT Pro all along.
But I still think they shouldn’t have discontinued the STH 2. Mighty fine binding that and waaaay better looking than the Strive.

Last edited:

Vestirse

Putting on skis
Skier
While I think eliminating the difference in delta between demo and retail bindings versions is the right move, I wish Marker had gone the other way on evening it out. I understand this is purely personal, but I prefer more neutral to negative bindings which now means both demo and retail of Markers are out for me. Oh well.

BLiP

Out on the slopes
Skier
I'm hoping we'll see these Pivot 2.0 improvements extended to the entire range, i.e. I want a Forza with the metal cup.

Brian Finch

Privateer Skier @ www.SkiWithaGrimRipper.com
Industry Insider
Sorta thinking that all the Icon24 / Comp30 chatter has lead to the intro of bindings like the Icon12 & the Comp16 for next year too.

ARL67

Invisible Airwaves Crackle With Life
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I just got an email from Rossi. I so want those Tatum Monod's Pivots.

I mean what lady doesn't want Cheetah print on her bindings!!

Hmmm ... I thought it was for Cougars ;)

She must be special as she has the coolest ski named after her as well :thumb:

pivot_cheetah.jpg

trout.jpeg

MissySki

Rogue Assassin of Bad Puns.
Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
While I think eliminating the difference in delta between demo and retail bindings versions is the right move, I wish Marker had gone the other way on evening it out. I understand this is purely personal, but I prefer more neutral to negative bindings which now means both demo and retail of Markers are out for me. Oh well.
I feel the exact same way and a Squire demo binding fan.. Is there any binding on the market now that will have a truly neutral or negative delta?

Sponsor