• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

6th Annual SkiTalk.com Launch Virtual Party

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
One thing I should have said on the call is that being a member of this community during the self quarantine kept me with something to do when not working on my "Honey Do List" besides watch the TV. Not sure if it helped others but it did provide me with the ability to communicate with people that also think about skiing. Maybe the amount of posts increased on my part, I hope I did not annoy anyone with my rambling. So thanks to the entire community for that.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
We forgot to take a screen shot of the Zoom :(

@Uncle-A I think this site saved the sanity of a lot of people.
I also am super happy that we've been able to keep politics off this site.
This is a sanity sancuary for a lot of people.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
We forgot to take a screen shot of the Zoom :(

That OK by me you don't need a screen shot of this old man. You have that thread Show us what you looked like in HS, after that it was all down hill for me.:)

Johnny V.

Half Fast Hobby Racer
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Nice to see some faces of posters other than avatars. I'm envious of those of you with snow-looks like we're still a few weeks out here in Upstate NY (it was 81 on Tuesday!) Hope to see some of you in person at the next official gathering.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I was there! Drinking eplemost.

I understood mr Scotskiers name now, he's scottish! I thought he was just skiiing scott skies...
I like how you slid into your scotish accent while you were talking to him.