• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

8/4/21 Giro: Rooted in the Wasatch in Park City

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
221802169_4368913543160680_4318102207717241380_n.jpg

Rooted in the Wasatch
1241 Center Dr, Park City, UT 84098-7653, United States
6-9PM

Giro Sport Design would like to invite you to our Rooted in Wasatch party! Hosted at our office in Park City, UT during The Big Gear Show, we’ll have beer, food, live music, and we’ll be hosting a drawing to win many rad prizes, with the funds going to benefit Wastach Adaptive Sports.
Prizes will include head to to Giro cycling gear, a Giro snow helmet and goggle combo, Black Diamond beacon, Camp Chef grill/smoker, Cardiff splitboard, and much more. Participants will have to be present at the event to win the gear, but you can always donate to Wasatch Adaptive Sports from wherever you are!

@Tricia and I will be there and would also extend thei invite for our readers. You can RSVP on Facebook.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@Tricia and I will be there and would also extend thei invite for our readers. You can RSVP on Facebook.
If you think you'll be going, try to rsvp on Facebook.
If you can't then we'll try to let them know you're coming.

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I'll put it on the radar and RSVP "interested". Having just returned from being gone for almost 9 days and now tennis tryouts this week, my head is spinning a little but I'd love to attend!

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Bump. We just wrapped up our day at the show and are back at the room getting refreshed.
Anyone who's planning on attending, see you in a few hours.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
tempImageFWtkgc.png

You gotta love a good raffle. @P-Ute and I were winners with P-Ute winning a really nice portable Camp Chef Fire Pit and Giro helmet/goggle combo. Gypsy was our "lucky dog". Other people started coming over to pet her for good luck.

tempImageJp6Fr9.png

I walked away with a Giro Helmet/goggle combo and Camelbak (which will show up in a Pay it forward SkiTalk giveaway to be named later)

tempImage9NrnQC.png

Close to $3,500 was raised to help a good cause, the Wassatch Adaptive Program.

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I'm really bummed we missed it! As you know, we were car hunting which these days is as competitive and crazy.

Sponsor

Staff online