• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

'99 LeMond Zurich

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
Just finished up this 853 framed refresh. Full Shimano Ultega kit excepting the Ritchey wheels. She fits 28's easily which is a big plus that many frames from that era do not.
Set up with a 50/39 up front and a 9s 12-27 out back. Really looking forward to getting out to pedal this one but our roads are all white and I don't mean snow.
@Muleski will smile when he sees this...

IMG_3931.jpg

IMG_3932.jpg

IMG_3936.jpg

IMG_3938.jpg

Last edited:

JPL

JPL
Skier
I had the same bike, it was awesome, really like the way the Lemonds ride. My friend that bought it still has the frame in the basement, maybe I'll see if he wants to sell it back to me.

Nancy Hummel

Ski more, talk less.
Instructor
SkiTalk Supporter
I have a Lemond Chambery from 1999. Great bike. Still ride it occasionally.

JPL

JPL
Skier
This thread and pictures inspired me to re purchase my Lemond frame that I sold years ago. I had plenty of parts in the parts bin to get it going again, and took it on the shake down cruise last night, rides great.

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
This thread and pictures inspired me to re purchase my Lemond frame that I sold years ago. I had plenty of parts in the parts bin to get it going again, and took it on the shake down cruise last night, rides great.

Pictures. And a Strava track ;)

JPL

JPL
Skier
I'll try to get a picture of it, my cell phone is a 10 year old flipper so I'll need my wife to take a pic and email it to me. I'm not on Strava, yet.

CarrieNew

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Just finished up this 853 framed refresh. Full Shimano Ultega kit excepting the Ritchey wheels. She fits 28's easily which is a big plus that many frames from that era do not.
Set up with a 50/39 up front and a 9s 12-27 out back. Really looking forward to getting out to pedal this one but our roads are all white and I don't mean snow.
@Muleski will smile when he sees this...

View attachment 187152

View attachment 187153

View attachment 187154

View attachment 187157

Nice one, I love it. While looking for online essay samples. I came across this website when looking for the greatest essay examples online https://writinguniverse.com/knowledge-base/ this website offers free sample essays on a variety of subjects. These essay illustrations were really helpful to me since they gave me important ideas and information that I could utilise in my own essay.
Nice one, I love it.

Sponsor