• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

A silly poll while we're waiting for snow: Dog bone or Lego

Which is worse to step on

• Dog bone

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Lego

Votes: 41 85.4%

• Total voters

Varmintmist

Bear, with furnture.
Skier
Legos are bad, but I have found as the boy got older and the latest Blab who is a power chewer has taken up residence, a hard gnawed on nylabone that has become a 1 inch high, 3 inch long plastic porcupine will introduce new sensations. With a lego, you can roll your foot to the side and lessen the pain, the needle ball carpet mine you have to take full on.

Scrundy

I like beer
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I’d take stepping on a lego any day over a dog bone.
Yes it hurts like hell and make you cus a bunch,but it’s pretty much over after the pain is gone.
Now a dog bone, well at least the ones my wife gets will either stub a toe or twist a ankle. Not to mention it’s a gift that keeps giving. When your mowing the lawn with a twisted ankle ,and all the sudden you hear a earth shattering crack, it’s always a bone.
Now you have to sharpen blade and fix a window.

Bones get buried in the bottom of the trash can in my house as soon as momma is not paying attention. Right along with them little toys the youngster leaves around for me to step on. Funny thing I been doing it for years and not a bitch from either.

oldschoolskier

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Well I may have to reconsider my selection as one of our dogs has decided to set up a painful trap as to how a dog bone could hurt in more ways than one by leaving a dog bone on the stairs pointed up so that you can step on it. :eek: Bottom of feet, back, tailbone and who knows what else as you step, fall and slide down the stairs if you step on it.:crutches:

IMG_3459.JPG

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Legos are bad, but I have found as the boy got older and the latest Blab who is a power chewer has taken up residence, a hard gnawed on nylabone that has become a 1 inch high, 3 inch long plastic porcupine will introduce new sensations. With a lego, you can roll your foot to the side and lessen the pain, the needle ball carpet mine you have to take full on.

Well I may have to reconsider my selection as one of our dogs has decided to set up a painful trap as to how a dog bone could hurt in more ways than one by leaving a dog bone on the stairs pointed up so that you can step on it. :eek: Bottom of feet, back, tailbone and who knows what else as you step, fall and slide down the stairs if you step on it.:crutches:

View attachment 56049
This is why you're my people.
I'm actually dealing with a foot injury from a dog bone. I know better. :(
It looks so innocent...
IMG_1201.jpg

Last edited:

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Definitely Lego, though I'd take both Lego and dog bone punctures and give back the two crushed toes I got from an unprovoked and violent attack by a bottle of A-1 steak sauce.

Aahhhhh ... senior year in high school, at a party I dropped a handle of vodka on the foot of my best friend! my future maid of honor! and broke her toe. It was during soccer tryouts, and she ended up getting cut. She was on the bubble anyway, but boy did I feel like dog crap for a long time. Thanks for reminding me :roflmao:

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
I'd say a stingray but that's the ocean, not my living room. I'll go with

red-brick--201606--gl--footer

The old reliable... deadly combination of small size, sharp corners and tough build...

Rod MacDonald

Getting off the lift
Skier
You people have no idea.

The UK has 3 pin plugs, not those horrid wobbly 2-pin things you have in the US . The downside of them of course us that inevitably they sit points upward when not inserted in the socket....

Sponsor

Staff online