• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

AAA - Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm

no edge

Out on the slopes
Skier
The scan discovered a bulge in my Aorta near the Kidneys mid August. Early September I had the surgery. Surgery is no fun but I only stayed one day in hospital. The nurses were kind - they explained that the catheter was not intended as a punishment.

During the surgery the Cardiologist discovered a problem with my heart. He gave me details but I wasn't paying attention so I need to get a better understanding of what's up.

It's tough getting old. Can't a fella just ski

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
The scan discovered a bulge in my Aorta near the Kidneys mid August. Early September I had the surgery. Surgery is no fun but I only stayed one day in hospital. The nurses were kind - they explained that the catheter was not intended as a punishment.

During the surgery the Cardiologist discovered a problem with my heart. He gave me details but I wasn't paying attention so I need to get a better understanding of what's up.

It's tough getting old. Can't a fella just ski
Hoping all turns out well for you. Skiing will be better when you're fixed!

Jack skis

Ex 207cm VR17 Skier
Skier
Definitely new skis, but make sure they're red, A red ski purchase decision helped me through a hard time, just looking at them made me feel better. These serious setbacks can and will be overcome . Hope to see you on your red skis before too long. Have space in CB for a visitor.

Sponsor