• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Abdominal strength

TS
Saintsman

Saintsman

Getting off the lift
Skier
Sounds like positives all around (except for needing to buy new liners). The adjustability of Zip Fit liners (add vs remove cork) may be a solution, but I think that's quite a bit more money than intuitions especially for you just bought new ones.

Glad to hear you're out and about, though you're not missing a ton of skiing is limited this year. Hopefully it will dump at Whistler in March or next year for you!
I ended up with the downhill tongue 15mm liners, so I'm not really sure the zip fits would have worked for me anyway. Having to fo a little bit of punching to accommodate everything, but frankly if I lose any more volume anywhere I'll be back to looking at new shells. Still don't think a Speedmachine would fit so would have to have a think and try some new stuff.

Re the snow here (a bit OT) it's not as bad as some people would have you think. It is a bit icy, the mountain is a touch limited, but there's plenty of decent stuff if you go looking, and compared to a poor Euro year there's no contest. My real problem is WB's incredibly inconsistent approach as to marking trails as open.or requiring caution. There are even a couple open that frankly should be closed, no exceptions at all