• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

After a day of hard charging my (X) is/are more sore than anything else. What does that tell us about my skiing?

James

Out There
Instructor
How about "match your edge angles throughout the turn". (which was the assumption
Well @dbostedo is beyond the basic lift tail.
As for matching most people are pretty oblivious to the inside ski/foot. I doubt they’ll get more angle to the lifted indiside ski/foot, but if so it’s not bad. I don’t see what mechanism other than staring down lets them know they’re matching.

Reactions: Ron

Wilhelmson

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Skiing actually makes my back feel better after the long car ride.
I get occasional toe bang in soft snow which is annoying. Once in a while I feel a little something on the outside of my right knee. Nothing big probably just an old pickup football problem. My hips get a little achy but I do stretches for that and my back. I try to stay pretty loose amd it seems to work, as long as I am in good enough shape and my legs are strong.

Nobody

Out of my mind, back in five.
Skier
Calves issues at the end of day is usually a sign of frequent high heels wearing in your non-skiing life. It's OK, we do not judge. :duck: :ogbiggrin:

The only body part that is a little sore at the end of day is my throat. A beer is all I needed for relief.
But I am nowhere as core as @Gary Stolt . He can get by with a Bud light.
Cowboy boots, couldn't it be Cowboy boots? Or those do not qualify as "high heels"? :-D
BTW, I love cowboy boots...taken up wearing stocksman boots (Blundstones from Tasmania) only because are comfier to walk in and wider in the toe area...

Thinking about the past skiing days...my sixth toe area has been giving me pain, maybe because I was using the 93mm lasts, straight after 18 months of not using them... my feet felt like being into a vise...

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
Thinking about the past skiing days...my sixth toe area has been giving me pain, maybe because I was using the 93mm lasts, straight after 18 months of not using them... my feet felt like being into a vise...

ya' think? :)

Nobody

Out of my mind, back in five.
Skier
In comparison, when I switched back to the same boots but in 98mm lasts..it felt (stiffness aside) like wearing a pair of slippers

Sponsor

Staff online

• Dwight
    Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid