• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

All I know is we can't gather in large groups yet ,but if you happen to be in WV at Snowshoe the next 3 days we will wave and say hi .

Phelmut

German for Northeasterner
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Be sure your hands aren't sweaty when you wave so we don't send any propellants into the atmosphere. and see you in Aspen:cool:

Lady_Salina

Out on the slopes
Skier
Hey..come home..we're allowed a group of 8 outside. Probably -20C, but...we can gather at Tremblant!! Ah...but you need 14 days quarantine...
We may get there later this year since we got the Ikon Pass. Hoping maybe we can get vaccinated or the border starts to take negative tests and allow us in for recreation without a 14 day quarantine in Canada like some of the states and Alberta. Quarantine at home, get a test, show it at the border.

Lady_Salina

Out on the slopes
Skier
You guys left Vermont in a hurry so you can ski Snowshoe? :huh:
I thought we were getting along OK. I thought you liked us.
We treated you guys like family. :nono:

On second thought, may be treating you like family wasn't exactly a good thing.
View attachment 117965
@Old boot says he will have to confer with Steph to see if we were really treated like family. He is a little perturbed with my cooking schedule now, I made dinner by 8 ish tonight but he said something about Bruce's being worth waiting for. Guess you suck at a higher level then me.

Lady_Salina

Out on the slopes
Skier
Would love to ski with you again.....I have a place that you could quarantine...aka North of 7. Bring an auger for ice fishing..
We will see what the winter brings. Hoping I can manage to get fully vaccinated by end of March and ski up there, and see my mom and visit my kids...

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
@Old boot says he will have to confer with Steph to see if we were really treated like family. He is a little perturbed with my cooking schedule now, I made dinner by 8 ish tonight but he said something about Bruce's being worth waiting for. Guess you suck at a higher level then me.

Steph would be the perfect one to ask. She suffers from perpetual PTSD from skiing with us.
When asked by her instructor why she is in ski week. She said, "slack time before boot camp in the afternoon with family." When her instructor found out we were her family, he said "Yeah, boot camp." :ogbiggrin:

Have to say we usual do eat a little late. But seriously, aren't we stretching things a bit calling what you did "cooking"?

Whatever you do you should strive to be the best.:cool:

Since you volunteered. You can be the royal food taster.
Good luck. (You will need it.) :ogcool:

Dean

Lawn chair sledder extraordinaire
Skier
Lookin' to head up there 2nd or 3rd week of Jan - maybe then?

Sponsor

Staff online