• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Well, I still don't recall what happend to them then. :huh:

TS
cantunamunch

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
IIRC, that was around the time of @Bill Talbot 's museum impetus, and you also had a bunch of house clearances around then *shrug*

The 195cm might have been on the useable side of OK in bumps but IMO that length wasn't terribly good for much else. Maybe in one of the longer lengths I might have regretted their loss to human knowledge.

In case folks are wondering at my length comments here, the Fels 'shape' was directly comparable to the sidecuts of early Fischer S-bound backcountry nordic skis.

Last edited:

Joal

Out on the slopes
Skier
took them out once last winter but the snow was fresh and didn’t get a good feel for their unique design.
1661138255640.jpeg

Joal

Out on the slopes
Skier
No. 186s, I'm going to try to give these a good workout and if I like them I might consider mounting up the undrilled 202s.

Joal

Out on the slopes
Skier
I think you may be serious but it's not anything I have ever considered nor will it ever be. : )

TS
cantunamunch

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
I think you may be serious but it's not anything I have ever considered nor will it ever be. : )

Fair enough - but yes, I am serious, since that was part of the design novelty and was tediously explained in the marketing material (see posts 8 and 9 of the thread)

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
That's pretty much my stock Tuna response.

Sponsor