• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Royal

UTAH
Skier
pretty fun if you ask me. I'd set it up for you but I know how you feel about undrilled skis.

Last edited:

Joal

Out on the slopes
Skier
I remember when these came out, always wanted to try them in powder. Now think of finding two of them as the ultimate powder skis.;)

pretty fun if you as me. I'd set it up for you but I know how you feel about undrilled skis.

It would have to be retro boots on them. I assume the four longitudinal lines are boot centers. My Salomon boots are too thick at the ankles but Polaris and Scotts fit nicely.

Royal

UTAH
Skier
note sure if they are centers or just visual aids to keep you from mounting splayed out. I can't see why a wider set of boots wouldn't work if the bindings were mounted appropriately.

Joal

Out on the slopes
Skier
Looks like the screw holes would be about 4 mm closer to the edge of the ski. Probably would be alright.

oldschoolskier

Making fresh tracks
Skier
If you are concerned about mounting make a mounting plate (machine up a piece of aluminium) so that you mount where it is required letting you use modern bindings and boots.

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
If you are concerned about mounting make a mounting plate (machine up a piece of aluminium) so that you mount where it is required letting you use modern bindings and boots.

Or perhaps TWO plates, one for the toe pieces and one for the heels so the ski can flex more naturally (that huge thing does flex, right! ogwink)

Joal

Out on the slopes
Skier
Not that I am going to drill it but I amuse myself.

DSC04298.JPG

DSC04300.JPG

DSC04303.JPG

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Yellow boots for sure...unless you mix and match. No Spademans though.

Joal

Out on the slopes
Skier
Joal... One yellow (left), one red (right) with the black 77's...
(it has to be LOOK bindings on a LOOK ski!)

That suggestion looks sharp but I seem to be having issues. I see the picture in my library but not when I click on upload a file. I can upload old pictures but not new ones.

Sponsor