• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
O'Neill Pugski.jpg

O'Neill Pugski 2.jpg

TS
Dave Petersen

Dave Petersen

Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Bob Vogel.jpg

Bob Vogel competing at Kirkwood California 'Air California' Boogie in The Bumps dual pro moguls. O'Neill pants, Pre 1200 skis, Spademan Bindings with plates screwed directly into DaleBoots (ski binding adaptor soles removed).

TS
Dave Petersen

Dave Petersen

Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
62512859_2794178807263557_7937686856836055040_o.jpg

@RickyG
Here is RickyG...early 80's Lange, Spademan, and THE Ski TRS's. I really liked the O'Neil stuff. Honestly thought it helped my knees weather the skiing like an ace-bandage. Still have the bits and pieces of my original one-piece suit.

TS
Dave Petersen

Dave Petersen

Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
KISS inspired.
Lightning bolt - Ace Frehley
Star - Paul Stanley
:D

upload_2019-6-7_15-17-12.png

upload_2019-6-7_15-18-51.png

Last edited:

Eleeski

Making fresh tracks
Skier
My wife still skis in a wetsuit. I loved mine and used it for years. But I tended to sweat too much in it on warm days. It was a bit cold on really cold days. Great for keeping snow out while offering unsurpassed range of motion. Excellent design.

Eric

4ster

Just because you can doesn’t mean you should!
Instructor
There was someone in Tahoe during that era who made neoprene ski pants like those O’neill’s. I think her name was Martin. I had a pair & they definitely kept you dry from the outside but not so much from the inside. You certainly didn’t want be hiking in them. Funny thing @Eleeski is that I ended up using mine for waterskiing.

TS
Dave Petersen

Dave Petersen

Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
There was someone in Tahoe during that era who made neoprene ski pants like those O’neill’s. I think her name was Martin. I had a pair & they definitely kept you dry from the outside but not so much from the inside. You certainly didn’t want be hiking in them. Funny thing @Eleeski is that I ended up using mine for waterskiing.

Somebody else mentioned those Martin pants on Facebook. I've been searching for a photo.

Sponsor

Staff online