• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Joal

Out on the slopes
Skier
Raichle Flexon Comp Slalom ceramic fit liner. Raichle RX 960 air fit system, same bsl as my daily drivers so they are due for a retro day.

DSC03972.JPG

TS
Dave Petersen

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
SKIING Oct 1967 - Raichle - Pugski.jpg

Michael V

Getting off the lift
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Skied, Langes, and Solomon in the 80 and early 90's, but moved to these around 1993-5?, and never looked back. Best boot ever. Skied these till 2006, when I acquired the Kneissl version on Ebay from someone in China, and this year (2017) moved to Full Tilt.
IMG_0527.JPG

Last edited:

Mothertucker

Sweep Dodger
Skier
IMG_20170125_101206.jpg
Raichle Flexon Comp Slalom ceramic fit liner. Raichle RX 960 air fit system, same bsl as my daily drivers so they are due for a retro day.

View attachment 13779
Spotted these on the hill the other day, the guy skis them non-retro, but said the air bladder gave out circa 1986. I had the black model of this boot, and I also ski FT everyday currently.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Skied, Langes, and Solomon in the 80 and early 90's, but moved to these around 1993-5?, and never looked back. Best boot ever. Skied these till 2006, when I acquired the Kneissl version on Ebay from someone in China, and this year (2017) moved to Full Tilt. View attachment 19047
What size are they and BSL?

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Sold them, but I think they were 25.5 (293)
I still have the kneissel ones.
Mine are 27.0 and 305. Take a look back to my early posts in this thread lots of photos of boots and parts. They are the coolest boots and the toughest boots all in one.

PisteOff

Jeff
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
So a buddy of mine took his teenage son skiing for the first time this winter after much encouragement from myself. A couple weeks later he told me he got a great deal on some good used stuff from his brother. He spent $50 on boots and a pair of Rossi's. A couple weeks later I was at his house and saw the gear he bought. I laughed....a lot. Nobody gets you better than your family. I didn't take a picture of the skis. I did tell him to pitch them though. I certainly wouldn't put my son in bindings from the 90's. I did take a picture of the boots though as I knew you gear heads here at PugSki would enjoy them.....
View media item 2349

Sponsor

Staff online