• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
All Things Sears

Sears Ski Equipment

SKIING Dec 1969 - Sears - Pugski.jpg

TS
Dave Petersen

Dave Petersen

Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Sent away for these Winter Sports catalogs from Sears when I was in school - catalogs range for 1975 to 1982.

Sears Petersen Pugski 2.jpg

Sears Petersen Pugski 1.jpg

Sears Petersen Pugski 3.jpg

Reactions: Don
TS
Dave Petersen

Dave Petersen

Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
SKI Dec 1969 - Sears - Pugski.jpg

TS
Dave Petersen

Dave Petersen

Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
SKIING Dec 1968 - Sears - Pugski.jpg

Vintageski808

Old ski fanatic born too late
Skier
OS-200 Undrilled NOS. Always fun finding old skis that were never used. Makes ya wonder why they never were skied
IMG_4840.jpg

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
Hired by Sears to work in their ski shop in Colorado Springs evenings part time during high school winters 67 & 68. The OS 500 was a pretty good ski.

Their warranty was off the charts. Guy came in with a tip ground off from being dragged behind his car. They gave him a new pair.

Was teaching weekends at Pikes Peak. Sears had a carpeted ramp in the parking lot and a program with Breckinridge ski school, they would teach 1st lesson on the ramp. The instructors had a bad habit of stopping at the bar on the way to the Springs a d not getting to town. I would take the lesson and they got paid for it. Only lessons I ever taught in a coat a d tie.

604Sean

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
The very 1st pair of skis my parents bought me were from Sears; I think they were called rossignol free spirit? Very hard to find a picture of them anywhere, but I remmeber Sears carrying a lot of ski stuff back in the 70's

Sponsor