• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

AllezOPI-OMI - TDF 2021

TS
cantunamunch

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
I mean..it's the Tour. And packed humanity. There's a Bartman in every crowd... I hope gramma and grampa are proud of their little gem...

There is something very weird going on with those roads - completely aside from the crashes.

Watch the heli shots. . See if you notice every 8th-10th rider having to correct a 1Hz-2Hz wobble in the front wheel. And it's not (just) cross wind - they're deep in the bunch.

Someone said something about them being super grippy, not sure what that means?

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
Maybe the carbon fibre is getting a little too light for their own good? Could also be paving defects I suppose..

Rich McP

H20nSnow Elsewhere
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I mean seriously.

WTF is wrong with you to stick a sign like that in front of a packed peloton?

#stupidfans
The biggest jackass part of this are the jackholes who aren't even looking at the race. Really?!? You just HAVE to get your sign on TV but you can't be bothered to watch the race...or even be bothered to stay TF out of the way?

Rich McP

H20nSnow Elsewhere
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I wonder what Opi and Omi think of their fine young grandchild.

dan ross

Making fresh tracks
Skier
This guy with sign is the new “ Cubs Fan” of France ( the guy who stuck his glove over the wall and caught a ball in play with disastrous results for the Cubs) . He won’t live it down .

dan ross

Making fresh tracks
Skier
This guy with sign is the new “ Cubs Fan” of France ( the guy who stuck his glove over the wall and caught a ball in play with disastrous results for the Cubs) . He won’t live it down .
Oh, I see somebody mentioned Bartman already sorry

TS
cantunamunch

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
Oh, I see somebody mentioned Bartman already sorry

I think Sean Kelly said it best - every generation of fans has to go through the exact same level of disaster before they learn.

JA totally validated the WC stripes today. Being in that first crash and keeping that much focus to overcome a 14% climb and attack from that far out... seriously excellent work.

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
She it appears..and yes German.. I don't think it's generational..or maybe, I guess it depends on definition of generation..seems like every year or three..bidon crash, mtb jumper idiot, Contador punch, Froome punch, chainsaw, idiot sign... People are DESPERATE for their lives to mean something apparently..

I guess the best part is the German took out a German..

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
This is worse than Bartman. Bartman did what most any fan would have done in catching a ball that is within reach. This asshats actions were deliberate although probably not malicious but dumb as hell.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I'd like to see this person do this at The Isle of Man or a Group B type rally. #Darwinwinner

James

Out There
Instructor
Except the Cubs fans were the true jackasses, as were the Cubs to lose that game. Grow a set, stop the tantrum, and play. It’s a foul ball.
‘Curse of the Goat’ = “Beliefs of the Jackasses”

www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/13883887

Sponsor