• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

New England And So it Begins - Sunday River is testing snow guns!

LiquidFeet

instructor
Instructor
Unofficial Networks is reporting this good news with photos here https://unofficialnetworks.com/2017/10/17/sunday-river-maine-was-blowing-snow-last-night/
screen-shot-2017-10-17-at-11-44-42-am.jpg

Lauren

AKA elemmac
SkiTalk Tester
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
That article was from 2017....

But, I did see on SR's Facebook page that they did perform their snow gun tests early this morning!

TS
LiquidFeet

LiquidFeet

instructor
Instructor
I feel so ssstupid posting that! I know they were blowing snow last night. I just got the wrong article - didn't check the date.
How about this one... Evidently they are testing the system, blowing out the mice.
Sunday River is blowing snow!

Wilhelmson

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I feel so ssstupid posting that! I know they were blowing snow last night. I just got the wrong article - didn't check the date.
How about this one... Evidently they are testing the system, blowing out the mice.
You had me fooled. There was barely any foliage yet last weekend. I did turn the heat up to 45 just to support the local utilities. Really just peace of mind if this crazy weather decides to send us sub zero.

Scruffy

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
No worries, LF. It happens. We still love ya. Thanks for posting the right link. Got me psyched for the upcoming season!

Sponsor

Staff online