• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Another New LA Member

Golfer1633

Booting up
Skier
Hi all,

Im Anthony. Ive been skiing for about 15 years and live in Los Angeles. My wife is a beginning skier, and stays mostly on the green and easy blues when she comes with me. I love to ski Baldy, Big Bear, and Mammoth. I would love to do a Utah trip this year as well! I got a new set of Atomic Bent Chetlers this season and absolutely stoked to take full advantage of my Ikon Pass! #Thinkingofsnow

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
TS
Golfer1633

Golfer1633

Booting up
Skier
Welcome to the fray!

100's or 120's? Been thinking of the 100's when I am up to par. Great that you have a partner to ski with!

I love my wife with all my heart, but she isn't the best ski partner haha. I can only so many runs on Sesame Street at Mammoth!

I got the 100's - I'm thrilled to ski them! I got the Atomic STH 16 bindings to go with them.

TS
Golfer1633

Golfer1633

Booting up
Skier

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Hi all,

Im Anthony. Ive been skiing for about 15 years and live in Los Angeles. My wife is a beginning skier, and stays mostly on the green and easy blues when she comes with me. I love to ski Baldy, Big Bear, and Mammoth. I would love to do a Utah trip this year as well! I got a new set of Atomic Bent Chetlers this season and absolutely stoked to take full advantage of my Ikon Pass! #Thinkingofsnow
This is a great place to be if you want to get your wife stoked on skiing.
We have members here who ski at a variety of skill sets and love to socialize after skiing. May be a good fit to find someone to ski with her and enjoy the aprés vibe.

TS
Golfer1633

Golfer1633

Booting up
Skier
Yes - Absolutely, thanks so much. Hoping we find other great peeps to meet on the mountain and ski and socialize!

Rostapher

All Praise Ullr
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Hello & Welcome @Golfer1633! I’ll be at Baldy a good bit this season & possibly Bear & Mammoth depending on the pandemic situation. I have Ikon too, but don’t know if i’ll be using it this season.

Post when & where you’re headed on the socal thread & there should be some opportunities for socially distanced meet ups. There’s also a Mammoth thread too, but you’ve probably found it.

See you out there! :daffy:

Popeye Cahn

Out on the slopes
Skier
I love my wife with all my heart, but she isn't the best ski partner haha. I can only so many runs on Sesame Street at Mammoth!

I got the 100's - I'm thrilled to ski them! I got the Atomic STH 16 bindings to go with them.

Right now my 10 year old is my ski buddy, and since it was usually he and I going this past season I got to know the greens all too well though I got him on some blues and he liked the additional speed lol My wife may try again this season but she'll probably stay on the greens at most.

TS
Golfer1633

Golfer1633

Booting up
Skier
Right now my 10 year old is my ski buddy, and since it was usually he and I going this past season I got to know the greens all too well though I got him on some blues and he liked the additional speed lol My wife may try again this season but she'll probably stay on the greens at most.
Nice I totally understand. We can set out wife's up to tear up Sesame street while we hit up Cornice!

snwbrdr

Out on the slopes
Skier
Hi all,

Far West Ski Association is doing a Utah trip

It's mainly saving a little money for lodging.

you need to join a participating ski club

www.fwsa.org