• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Any Alfa owners out there?

TS
bbbradley

bbbradley

Out on the slopes
Skier
I was about to buy the A5, but made the mistake of sitting in the S. The seat comfort, adaptive suspension, and virtual cockpit sold me on it.

The "flat" seats in some of the A versions of the Audis look awful, whereas the S seats are so much better looking, not to mention more supportive (assuming they fit your body style). The seats and the flat bottom wheel are two of the big things that have me lusting after the S3. :)

TS
bbbradley

bbbradley

Out on the slopes
Skier
I'm still lusting after a 4c even though they went out of production last year.
There's always the used market!

I don't know too many retirees trading their XTS in on a 668 HP RWD caddy with a manual transmission. :ogbiggrin:
They cross-shop them with the Corvette.

Cameron

Out on the slopes
Skier
They cross-shop them with the Corvette.

Corvette Starter Pack.png

TS
bbbradley

bbbradley

Out on the slopes
Skier
I am still hung up on the Alfa...even after seeing this, though the IS350 makes a compelling case where the reliability outweighs the lack of driving dynamics.

1632243572019.png

neonorchid

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I am still hung up on the Alfa...even after seeing this, though the IS350 makes a compelling case where the reliability outweighs the lack of driving dynamics.

View attachment 142780
Did you get the IS350(AWD)? My mother tools around town in an IS350, now that car I like.

A house around the corner from me has a Giulia and Stelvio in the driveway, (noticed when walking around the neighborhood during lockdown), but I don't know the people so couldn't tell you whats what with that other then they look nice ...

... not the most glowing endorsement:

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I was curious if the Giulia found a home...
Not only did she find a home but she got together with a Peugeot and had a kid. Now the French auto maker is marketing it as the "Giulia Child."

TS
bbbradley

bbbradley

Out on the slopes
Skier
Did you get the IS350(AWD)? My mother tools around town in an IS350, now that car I like.

A house around the corner from me has a Giulia and Stelvio in the driveway, (noticed when walking around the neighborhood during lockdown), but I don't know the people so couldn't tell you whats what with that other then they look nice ...
I've not bought anything yet. With the market the way it is and me not being in a rush to buy anything I'm holding out a bit longer. I will reevaluate the market come spring time. Any of the cars I am shopping will be an amazing upgrade over the current ride.

CO Freeskier

Getting on the lift
Skier
4D718575-99DA-4EC5-A28B-F3BBB7D5E280.png

Was parked next to one of these the other day…wow, its a nice car. Guy was getting out and I had to say just how much better then looking it is than the boring looking BMWs and Audis. The Germans are nice performing cars but just about the most boring an bland looking cars in their class IMO. I’ve had 2 Lexus and loved them, look at their F-Sport versions for a performance improvement.

I went on a supercar tour (AMG GT R, McClaren 570ES, Ferarri 458 Italia and Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4) in the mountain roads outside of Golden a year or two ago. The Italian cars are hard to resist…the look, sound, performance.

Sponsor

Staff online