• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Any Americans Travel to Canada Recently?

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer
Plenty of snow in Whistler!
Well with only 17% of the resort's runs open, I'd hardly say that Whistler has plenty of snow right now. In a few weeks or a month, then yeah hopefully plenty of snow. But then it will be Xmas Holidays and plenty of people.

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
I don't know if this was mentioned but we are apparently, as of now, requiring all people entering Canada to be fully vaccinated..

Well with only 17% of the resort's runs open, I'd hardly say that Whistler has plenty of snow right now. In a few weeks or a month, then yeah hopefully plenty of snow. But then it will be Xmas Holidays and plenty of people.
LOL. You're right, Dano but it's all relative. Donner Summit (Tahoe) has ZERO inches right now for the 6th time in 50yrs. No bueno...

babanff

Out on the slopes
Industry Insider
I don't know if this was mentioned but we are apparently, as of now, requiring all people entering Canada to be fully vaccinated..
Hasn't this been the requirement since August when the US border was reopened (and in Sept when border opened to rest of the world)?

Sponsor