• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Want To Buy Any SkiLogik for sale?

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I also have a set of SkiLogik "Dark-Side" Rave RL from their Rock'N'Roll series that I use wall-art in my former home-office. They are 174cm with a 92 waist and soft flex, so probably not what you are after
But they might be what I'm after. :ogbiggrin:

4ster

Just because you can doesn’t mean you should!
Instructor
@4ster are you looking for something wider, longer, burlier than the Goddess ?
I may have bitten on a new 178cm Ullr’s Chariot TT, but l think I’m good for now.

ScottB

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I may have bitten on a new 178cm Ullr’s Chariot TT, but l think I’m good for now.

Mine are the 178 Chariot TT, in good shape, but not new. Assuming not what you are looking for?? Price would be $150 plus shipping. They always were a little short for me, but they skied so well I used them fairly regularly. For me they were a fat slalom ski. I would put them up against @KingGrump's FIS SL 157cm skis for spring slush. The Chariots ride on top of the slush due to overly wide tips and tails even though they are full camber. Their only weakness is they sink in light powder, but do ski stable under the snow.

Wendy

Resurrecting the Oxford comma
Admin
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
EDIT: Crossed posts with @ARL67

Those tip and tail measurements seem very small for a ski with that much waist. Did you measure at the very widest part of the tip and tail?

Wondering if those skis could be these.

View attachment 204327
Yup, those are them. Now I remember. I was too lazy to look it up but I did try to measure the skis as they hang on the wall! ;-)
That short turn radius is what intrigued me, and should suit you.

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I would put them up against @KingGrump's FIS SL 157cm skis for spring slush.

Bring them out to Mammoth. We'll be here for another week plus.

ScottB

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Bring them out to Mammoth. We'll be here for another week plus.

I would love too, but not this year. I own a boat, so May is usually spent getting that in the water (its a big, old boat). I expect to find you and the gang sometime next year at Stratton before you head west, and then later a trip to Mammoth or Taos or both will be in the works. Mammoth is on the Ikon, right?

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
“If you don’t do it this year, you will be one year older when you do!”
– Warren Miller

4ster

Just because you can doesn’t mean you should!
Instructor
Mine are the 178 Chariot TT, in good shape, but not new. Assuming not what you are looking for?? Price would be $150 plus shipping. They always were a little short for me, but they skied so well I used them fairly regularly. For me they were a fat slalom ski. I would put them up against @KingGrump's FIS SL 157cm skis for spring slush. The Chariots ride on top of the slush due to overly wide tips and tails even though they are full camber. Their only weakness is they sink in light powder, but do ski stable under the snow.
I will think about it.
I owned 3 pair & loved them for everything! They were my go to for almost 10 years.
I actually sent you a PM about yours last year but never heard back so I figured you sold them. A buddy gave me his old non-TT Chariots recently & I am kind of ski heavy right now so not sure I can justify another pair.

Fairplay

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
^^^ this might help for specs

@4ster are you looking for something wider, longer, burlier than the Goddess ?

I also have a set of SkiLogik "Dark-Side" Rave RL from their Rock'N'Roll series that I use wall-art in my former home-office. They are 174cm with a 92 waist and soft flex, so probably not what you are after. I also have new never mounted 2010 Scott Crusades 179cm as wall-art that I picked up from @Noodler. Speaking of which, he hasn't posted at SkiTalk in over a year, nor at GolfWRX forums where I'd see him regularly -> I miss his contributions.
Are you looking to sell and ski logiks?

Mattka

Skier
Are the Ullr's still available?

Matt

Dave Pete

Skier
Are the Ullr's still available?

Matt

I’m interested in the Ullr’s Chariot if they are still for sale.

Dave Pete

Skier
I have a pair of 178cm Ullr's Charriots in pretty good shape I would sell. Here is a pick. Its the ski on the far right with Marker Jester bindings. The next ski over are Depth Hoars, but I won't sell those (143mm wide powder ski). They don't come out often, but when they do they make memories. Not looking for a lot of $$ for the Charriots. They ski great after I had the bottoms tuned properly. I would sell them because I should have bought the 188cm length. These are a bit short for my 6'4" size. Really fun ski.

View attachment 178389

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January