• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Anyone know if Wildcat offers PSIA discounts?

SkierGolferNH

Putting on skis
Instructor
Heading there Thursday. I’m a level 3.

Black Dog

Its all downhill from here..
Skier
The customary procedure back in the day was to have your Ski School Director write a letter of introduction and present it to the SS Director of the mountain you are skiing and ask if there any professional privileges' that could be extended to to you. If so it would be greatly appreciated. Usually done on the home Mt. Letterhead.
Skied on many a comp ticket that way. Not sure if it is as tight knit as it use to be.

TS
SkierGolferNH

SkierGolferNH

Putting on skis
Instructor
Thanks, Black Dog, but not all resorts offer reciprocal arrangements that's why I wanted to know, hopefully from a Wildcat instructor, whether they do or they don't, and if so, how much. I retired from Vail three years ago and we offered 50% off rack rates for visiting instructors.

LiquidFeet

instructor
Instructor
Last time I checked Wildcat it was owned by Vail and the comps offered had disappeared. I had a letter; they said nope, no discount. I'm PSIA and had my card and my pin. I assume they still take no letters, give no comps. I also taught at a New Hampshire mountain at the time. So the discount wasn't turned down because I was from out of state.

Good luck.

TS
SkierGolferNH

SkierGolferNH

Putting on skis
Instructor
I worked almost 20-yrs for Vail, so maybe they'll cut me some slack.

TS
SkierGolferNH

SkierGolferNH

Putting on skis
Instructor
Their PSIA rate was the same as buying a senior ticket ahead of time. As was the Buddy ticket my friend got for another friend. Was $69, we skied all day in the rain, sleet and occasional snow. It was ugly but the snow surface was great.

Sponsor

Staff online