• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

April 30, 2023 Closing down Mt Rose with a SkiTalk Tailgate Party

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
It's that time of year when we start closing down our favorite ski hills.
We'll be setting up a tailgate party at Mt Rose in parking lot #3 on the Rose side.
@Andy Mink @Philpug and I will get there early to get a prime location.
We'll have some meat and coleslaw as well as a few beverages.
You kow the drill. Bring something to share and your SkiTalk Smiles and we'll do this in proper fashion!
@textrovert @KingGrump @Near Nyquist @Rainbow Jenny @ScotsSkier @Mendieta @Plai @JFB @Unpiste
@ - I know I'm missing a bunch but wanted to tag some who may come out for this.

Plai

Paul Lai
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
It's that time of year when we start closing down our favorite ski hills.
We'll be setting up a tailgate party at Mt Rose in parking lot #3 on the Rose side.
@Andy Mink @Philpug and I will get there early to get a prime location.
We'll have some meat and coleslaw as well as a few beverages.
You kow the drill. Bring something to share and your SkiTalk Smiles and we'll do this in proper fashion!
@textrovert @KingGrump @Near Nyquist @Rainbow Jenny @ScotsSkier @Mendieta @Plai @JFB @Unpiste
@ - I know I'm missing a bunch but wanted to tag some who may come out for this.
Have fun everyone. Missing it this season. I'm actually nursing a twisted ankle (from tennis). [It's been a couple of weeks now, and I'm gaining weight being in active.]

teejaywhy

Retired Eccentric
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sounds like fun! Wish I could be there. This is the kind of silly thing that gets me checking last minute airfares to Reno, LOL.

Sunday however, I will be in Tempe AZ to support Mrs. TeeJayWhy as she competes in her first Olympic-length triathlon. Supposed to see our first 100 degree day :eek:

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Another name I forgot on the list.
@markjs

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@markjs showed up and left all his food and beer with us. What ever will we do with it?

Sponsor

Staff online