• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Arc'Teryx Customer Service still impresses me

dovski

Waxing my skis and praying for snow
Skier
Let me start by saying the last two weeks was not kind to my Arc'Teryx ski gear. My 2017 Sabre AR pants had some seams wear out and my back-up 2019 Sabre AR pants snagged on something and got a pretty nasty tear at the waist. So did the only warranty submission for both which was not a great process. Then got a mail from Arc'Teryx saying my pictures did not come through properly and to resubmit. This mail had a number for after care support. So I resubmitted my pictures and called the number. Had a great customer service rep named Ashley who came on the phone. Ashley did a visual inspection of the pictures I submitted and immediately issued me a credit for one pair of pants and asked that I send in the other pair for a repair evaluation .... though they will likely issue a credit for those as well. This greatly exceeded my expectations as I had been hearing a lot of negative things online about Arc'Teryx warranty support and customer service. Very happy to say this is not the case. Will be purchasing my new Sabre AR pants later today when my credit voucher comes through :)

TS
dovski

dovski

Waxing my skis and praying for snow
Skier
Quick update, credit came through Monday and I ordered my replacement pants on sale from their outlet. Pants arrived today. Also discovered that their outlet store in Seattle has the same pants and an even lower price so may swing by there tomorrow to do an exchange and pick up some additional gear :)

Sponsor

Staff online