• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For Sale Arc'teryx Sabre AR Jacket size Large

my07mcx2

Getting off the lift
Skier
First this is a 2019/20 year Sabre AR Jacket. Size Large. Big Mountain Gore-Tex with warm flannel backer and helmet compatible stormhood. Only wore once to my office so yes tags are removed. In perfect condition just a tad small for me. Can send additional pictures per request.

This sells for $700. Will sell for $400 shipped to lower 48. If someone is interested in Canada will consider shipping. Upon sell will donate to pug fund! Stay safe!

thank you. IMG_1669.jpg IMG_1671.jpg IMG_1668.jpg IMG_1669.jpg IMG_1669.jpg

Last edited:
TS
M

my07mcx2

Getting off the lift
Skier
I checked out two today that sold on eBay today and both were $390.00.

will sell for $365.00 shipped.

Jeronimo

Out on the slopes
Skier
Interested. I'll need to try one on locally though first to verify the size. You don't need to hold it for me though.

TS
M

my07mcx2

Getting off the lift
Skier
Reduced to $350 with shipping. if the doesn't to sell here will post on eBay after our upcoming trip to Steamboat next week.

Reactions: Ron

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
cool, put some arc stock pics up as well to show its real color. this is a great jacket. Gore tex C-Line fabric is really nice stuff. 80 denier fabric is tough and durable yet with the C-line, its soft (not a soft-shell) but no crinkling and moves with you well when skiing. , near waterproof (nothing is 100%) windproof and highly breathable. Has a soft hand feel, very comfortable. good pockets, plenty of room for gear. I wear this on stormy days as its bomb proof.

locknload

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Interested....a bit concerned about sizing as well. I'm a lean 6'3"...I need long arms but not massive chest and shoulders. How does it fit?

TS
M

my07mcx2

Getting off the lift
Skier
Interested....a bit concerned about sizing as well. I'm a lean 6'3"...I need long arms but not massive chest and shoulders. How does it fit?

to me they are long arms. might look at arc'teryx site and it shows the same jacket and the sizing chart.

Drahtguy Kevin

Après aficionado
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter

It should be a fine fit, especially is you’re on the leaner side. I’m 6’2” about 210-215 pounds depending on chicken wing consumption. I have broad shoulders and extra long arms. I have this jacket in XL and could easily wear a large. It’s my go-to shell when I know the $h!ts gonna hit the fan.

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
I am 5' 11+, 34 waist, 175# 41.75 chest longer arms. I wear the large. its a nice fit with room for layering, the arms are designed to be a able to reach over your head so its cut to allow movement.

bbinder

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I am 5' 11+, 34 waist, 175# 41.75 chest longer arms. I wear the large. its a nice fit with room for layering, the arms are designed to be a able to reach over your head so its cut to allow movement.
Juse to add some confusion: I am the same size as you and felt that the large looked a little too baggy on me. I could have gotten away with it but I ended up with a medium which serves me well. I can wear a puffy underneath with a long sleeve first layer, but could not fit much more layering underneath it. My core tends to stay warm so that suits me down to zero degrees. Whichever way you go, it is a great jacket and this is a good price for arc.

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
I cant wear the medium, too restrictive in the shoulders. elsewhere it fits ok but for an active jacket the medium is just a bit too small

bbinder

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I’ve been seeing a personal trainer. Maybe someday I will have enough muscles so that the medium will be too small for me.

Rich McP

H20nSnow Elsewhere
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
If you like a shell, you will love this. Look at my avatar. Excellent jacket!

locknload

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
It should be a fine fit, especially is you’re on the leaner side. I’m 6’2” about 210-215 pounds depending on chicken wing consumption. I have broad shoulders and extra long arms. I have this jacket in XL and could easily wear a large. It’s my go-to shell when I know the $h!ts gonna hit the fan.
Cool good to know. I do my lifting as well...but the Arnold muscles are not showing up on this lean Norwegian frame!! Lol.

TS
M

my07mcx2

Getting off the lift
Skier
As per Ron's recommendation here is the copy of the jacket from their site showing the color. Perfect condition and half of new.

Attachments

• Sabre AR.png
    Sabre AR.png
    250.4 KB · Views: 24

Sponsor

Staff online