• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For Sale Arc'teryx Sabre AR Jacket size Large

Jeronimo

Out on the slopes
Skier
I have the medium in this jacket and the fit is like borderline tighter than I would prefer. I'm 5'11", 200lbs, 33 waist. I haven't found a Large in this model jacket to compare mine to but I recall comparing the fit of a M to an L of the Beta AR, and the L was HUGE on me.

locknload

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I have the medium in this jacket and the fit is like borderline tighter than I would prefer. I'm 5'11", 200lbs, 33 waist. I haven't found a Large in this model jacket to compare mine to but I recall comparing the fit of a M to an L of the Beta AR, and the L was HUGE on me.
This was my same problem when I tried it on in the store...the Large seems to fit very big and the Medium is just a bit too small...that's what's holding me back.

noobski

Out on the slopes
Skier
A friend of mine skis this exact jacket. It's sweet looking. He runs the yellow/gold pants to match. He skis pro level, with perfect GS, so all in style points = Baller.

I also have the Sabre AR, but in orange. It's an amazing jacket. As they say "Bomb proof" I go medium at my height./build 6'2 170. But think body habitus: Riverdance. Medium Works for nano and synthetic underlayers for me, but not really puffy. If I went puffy or deep and/or cold layers, I'd want a large. I have Arnold shoulders too, except my Arnold shoulders are actually two of my arms combined. Similar at least to Arnold.

I'd consider buying if I didn't already own a relatively new one (5 years old and looks/performs new). They last forever. Arc warranty follows the jacket for reasonable life of the jacket. So this thing would have solid life on it.

Great jacket, great price. You should sell it fast. Good luck.

TS
M

my07mcx2

Getting off the lift
Skier
bump back home from Steamboat. Hard to believe under a winter weather warning in t-town. can ship Monday. will put on eBay this week.

lisamamot

Lisa MA MOT
Skier
I just saw this color in a local shop - very sharp! My 20 year old son (6' and 180) has a medium Arcteryx Sabre that I got back in 2014 at Sierra (sample from the 9/13 season). When he first started wearing it, it came halfway down his thighs, but now it is just fitting, and somehow still looks brand new. These jackets are really bomb proof. Tempting!

TS
M

my07mcx2

Getting off the lift
Skier
shameless plug to top. I would rather donate $ to ski talk than pay money to eBay

TS
M

my07mcx2

Getting off the lift
Skier
okay posted on ebay. i did use updated a little better pics so if interested.

Attachments

• Sabre AR 1.jpg
    Sabre AR 1.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 23
  • Sabre AR 2.jpg
    Sabre AR 2.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 20
  • sabre AR 3.jpg
    sabre AR 3.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 16
  • Sabre AR 4.jpg
    Sabre AR 4.jpg