• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Arrest warrant in murder of pro gravel cyclist Moriah Wilson

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Several posts have been put into moderation because they were politically charged by current events
Please respect the committment to avoid P&HT.

Wilhelmson

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I don’t really follow these types of things but it seems like a setup for some reason.

fatbob

Not responding
Skier
In all probability Occam's Razor applies but that's really a job for the investigators. There are enough facts dropped that seem a little off like why did he acquire a handgun for his partner and clearly his sponsors aren't comfortable being part of the association game.

JPL

JPL
Skier
Maybe CS isn't a stupid as he looks?! Maybe a little misdirection going on here?

In all probability Occam's Razor applies but that's really a job for the investigators. There are enough facts dropped that seem a little off like why did he acquire a handgun for his partner and clearly his sponsors aren't comfortable being part of the association game.
That struck me as odd also, who buys the girl he stepped out on a pistol ? Not to lose sight of the true tragedy that Mo Wilson was killed, but you think it might pay to keep tabs on CS also as you look for Armstrong.

Last edited:

Wilhelmson

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Has there been any confirmation that it was the suspect’s vehicle at the crime scene, or just that it was a dark SUV?

Lauren

AKA elemmac
SkiTalk Tester
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Has there been any confirmation that it was the suspect’s vehicle at the crime scene, or just that it was a dark SUV?
They released the footage. I'm not sure if it's the whole thing, or just enough for the public to be able to be on the lookout. The vehicle in question is a black Jeep Grand Cherokee with a bike rack on the back. In the same article/video, it stated that the suspect drives a 2012 black Jeep GC. I am unaware of any confirmation that it was definitely her vehicle, nor a confirmation that she has a bike rack on the back of hers.

If it was not her, I hope she obtains a good lawyer that can prove her innocence.

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Why would she be hiding if she were innocent? Wouldn't she have provided an alibi at her questioning? (maybe she did and I missed it)

James

Out There
Instructor
That struck me as odd also, who buys the girl he stepped out on a pistol ?
They lived together. So probably 1 million people in the US.

Lots of info in the arrest warrant application linked to on previous page.

JPL

JPL
Skier
They lived together. So probably 1 million people in the US.

Lots of info in the arrest warrant application linked to on previous page.
I think what I wrote may have been misinterpreted, it was meant with a bit of sarcasm. There has been a well documented number of cases where the jilted girl friend uses a little violence on the the guy that strayed, Tiger Wood's future ex wife taking a swing at him with a 9 iron. Like I said earlier the real sad part is someone lost their life, that is beyond words bad for her parents.

markojp

mtn rep for the gear on my feet
Industry Insider
Instructor
Why would she be hiding if she were innocent? Wouldn't she have provided an alibi at her questioning? (maybe she did and I missed it)

She'll be apprehended eventually, or she'll take her own life. Quite a sad soap opera full of very real people. :(